or Connect

Posts by acecow

You're not allowed to hate this.
These pants are too wide for my liking, so I'm selling them. They are made of heavy wool and dyed brown with a hint of purple. The color is hard to describe. The buttons are beautiful MOP and the quality is outstanding. Please check the measurements as they're wider than normal dress pants. Measurements: Waist: 33 Inseam: 35 Outseam: 43 Leg opening: 8.5 Shipping free in CONUS. Overseas will cost you around $5-10. P.S. Sheet of white paper for color comparison.
I bought this jacket for a friend, but it's too small for him. Size is 52EU or 42US. It's a very light and unstructured wool jacket. The material is soft and silky made of 100% mercerized wool. It's double vented and has Ermenegildo Zegna written on the buttons. Measurements: Shoulders: 18 BOC: 31 Chest: 22.5 Waist: 20 Sleeves: 26.5 Shipping free in CONUS. Overseas will cost you around $5-10. P.S. Sheet of white paper for color comparison.
It pains me to sell this jacket, but it's too large for me. The color is strangely versatile. The jacket is unstructured with very soft shoulders. The material is half cotton, half linen; it's rugged and casual. A very fun, yet versatile jacket. True size is more of a 39US as it's slightly big on me (I'm a 38); it might even be a 40. Very casual and very stylish. Made in Italy. Measurements: Shoulders: 18 BOC: 29 Chest: 21 Waist: 19 Sleeves: 25 Shipping free in CONUS....
TTS for the length, correct.
Close, but slightly tighter in the arch. I can tell, because there's more of the tongue showing on the AS. If anything, I'd say the Weybridges are definitely a D, while the AS may be between a D and a C.
Bought these a couple years ago, but never worn them. They are in great condition and have many years of life left in them. Shipping to CONUS: +$10, contact for overseas quote.
These were bought a few years ago and I've worn them many times. Unfortunately, they give me blisters, so I have to sell them. In my opinion, they are the sleekest, best looking AE shoes. They have a lot of life left in them because I care well for my shoes. Bought them from Nordstroms for $325.
It pains me to sell this jacket, but it's too large for me. The color is strangely versatile. The unstructured jacket feels more like a cardigan with its soft shoulders. The material is 100% cashmere; it's soft and warm, yet won't make you sweaty in warmer months. Simply one of the best jackets that I've handled. True size 40US. Very casual and very stylish. Made in Italy. Measurements: Shoulders: 18.25 BOC: 29 Chest: 22 Waist: 20 Sleeves: 26.5 Shipping in CONUS: +$10....
PRICE DROP!!! This time the price is firm. No more drops. Great jacket for sale. The brand is Pringle of Scotland, but it's made in Italy. Go figure... It is unlined and half-canvassed with slightly padded shoulders. The jacket is made from 100% wool and the pattern is a dark gray prince of wales check. Size stated is 50, but it fits like a 48 (US38). It fits me pretty well, but I've only worn it 3 times in the past so many years. Therefore, it is time for it to find a...