or Connect

Posts by detroiter

Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma Hi there, are you based in Canada? Please send me an email at sales@moderntailor.com so I'll have a look at your order. E Thanks I just emailed you, and no I am based in Detroit, MI.
I see nothing wrong with this. I used to bang a slightly overweight girl back in college so she would let me use her nordstrom discount. Banged a really fat girl when I was 18 cause she worked at the liquor store and would give me free cases of beer and multiple bottles of liquor. I used to flirt with the girl at the godiva store, when I worked at a dell kiosk in the mall during college, because they would throw the chocolate covered strawberries out at the end of the...
Just get a moderntailor shirt. Cheap prices, nice shirts, I seriously doubt I will buy shirts anywhere else ever again, unless I see a brioni or a borelli, kiton, etc for under 50 bucks.
LAeyeworks does indeed have some that are at least close. I just wonder if they are sold in detroit anywhere.
I will message Baron, and I also thought they might be Ray-Bans, regardless I need them, or something similar, I am checking eye works right now.
<---------210 pounds, with a humungous ass and i post on here. I just think slim fit, and low rise, flat front looks gay as shit as does my brother who is the same height and 40 pounds skinnier. hate to tell you guys, you dont look sophisticated in that, you look like a 12 year old gay boy.
Who makes glasses like these? I looked on lenscrafters and cant find any like these, I want these. Brands anyone?
Quote: Originally Posted by George STFU you=euro? yea most likely
try this look
kwame in court, i mean of course he is in prison now, and also facing another 30 years or so for federal crimes, but yea, great court style.