or Connect

Posts by detroiter

I have mostly brioni ties, and no charvet's but i bought a ricci tie yesterday, and I love it. I dont think its tacky at all, in fact it might be my new favorite tie. I also agree about the brioni that had the little things that would secure to the button on your shirt, my first brioni tie ever had one of those (the metallic silver ones) and i have not had one with it since then.
ugly as fuck
rofl. I actually just put all my shoes in their dust bags yesterday, had never used them before.
I wasnt really talking about Last Call, but actual Neiman Marcus. Truth be told I don't think I have ever found anything at Last Call I liked for either child. Final Call sales at Neiman Marcus can be very cheap as well though. I did splurge once and buy my daughter some burberry rainboots at the burberry store. Generally though, for both boys and girls, I find ralph lauren outlets to be my cup of tea. Did buy the boy a wool jacket at off fifth last week though for...
Some polo stuff from yesterday.
Got a bunch of shit at the RL outlet yesterday for a song, like 3 shirts, and 1 sweater sorta shirt, and 1 hoody for 100 bucks total for a 2 year old boy. Nordstrom rack is always great, BB does have a line, but its damn expensive. Neimans actually has great stuff for little girls when you find it on sale, I have bought my 9 year old daughter a lot of stuff from there, also lilly pulitzer for little girls too.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaymanjones I have two degrees and I work. What the fuck do you have? Community college diploma?? You come see me when you've achieved something a little more impressive than acting like a badass on the internet in your parents' basement. There are community college's in the UK? Thought that was an american thing? I am wondering if you are even English. Anyway, no one that was really "born rich" goes around...
ok, ikea sells something like i am looking for, maybe i will just go with ikea, any other ideas?\\ http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90106506
I started checking around, it seems without a trace in chicago? Anyone used them before?
I am looking for a dresser, that has a built in valet or something similar? Something with compartments to store ties, cufflinks, shoe polish, collar stays, etc? Anyone know of anything?