or Connect

Posts by detroiter

I am looking for any of those brand name shirts in a 16.5. These shirts must have at least a spread collar, but preferably a cut away type collar. Both button and french cuff are fine. These also must be NWT.
I am looking to buy a Zegna Suit, either grey or navy, various patterns or stripes are fine. I need the suit in size 54R European, and it must have pleats. Single or triple, or box pleats, but pleats are a must. I am willing to pay up to 700 Shipped within the United States.
soho and evanston 10E
Title says it all, looking for much lower than retail obviously.
Park aves do have an extremely low instep. I find that AE's do not fit me comfortably except for the 8 last.
Damn, is it sad I have been to court at both 26 and cal, and in 36 district in wayne county? And I am not even an attorney? As bad as detoit is wayne county jail is much nicer than the jail at 26 and cal. I would spend a month in wayne county before a day in cook.
Well, I will be wearing my new shoes to work tomorrow, and its 10:45 and i just polished off a bottle of wine by myself, they are not getting polished tonight!!!
I was under the impression Bush wore Brioni? On wikipedias webpage of Brioni it said he did.
My fur looks different though, mine is mink that looks like rabbit maybe?
I bought one of these when i wass like 13 in Eastern europe when there was a shitload of ussr army surplus floating around. I wear it in detroit all the time to work. it is a great conversation piece too since im very conservative and work for an even more conservative employer.