or Connect

Posts by detroiter

Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH That's small time. My New York neighbor was accused and went to federal prison for laundering $65 Billion. No he didn't. He did not launder $65 billion nor was he accused of laundering $65 billion. so what anyway my father went to college with him.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH No, kids in the village dress better. They wear sport coats to school. My point exactly.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Or maybe "I'm in middle school." Maybe you lived in the village to long?
I believe Jacob the Jeweler of Jacob & Co. because that was the guy Jacob was accused (and went to federal prison) of laundering $125 million dollars for. So I would assume it would only be right to wear his jewelry, wouldnt you think?
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Even when you have your sport coat on? Jeans worn with anything but a t shirt, polo, or hoody=the gay.
Never heard of it.
None of those people live in Detroit, nor have they ever lived in detroit. They all from past 8 mile, though i dont know who the last people are. He is from Detroit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vintage Gent Not really. They're a bit shorter in relation to my torso than average, but I prefer the aesthetics of a higher waist. I mean I agree with you, I am not a low rise fan, but my pants go up to right below my belly button, and I feel that is so high. Then again when I swear jeans, or sweats, or shorts, i usually wear my pants right above where my cock is.
I live in DETROIT, not the UP. On Woodward right now.I assume you were trying to make some dumb comment, but I don't get it. Work in Detroit live in Detroit, not oakland, not mccomb, good ol detroit, where we dont rock sport coats.
inch above the navel? jesus, you msut have the shortest legs on earth.