or Connect

Posts by blake3030

Brand new APC bomber jacket, made from a great soft linen. Purchased in recent sales. Selling for less than I paid. Retailed for up to $500. Chest - 22 inches Arms (from pit) - 19 inches Back length (from top of collar) - 26 inches Shipping within Australia - $10 Shipping worldwide - $25
Stephan Schneider cotton suit from a few seasons back in very good condition. Has been worn only 2-3 times. The pants have been tailored to fit a little slimmer through the legs. Fit very nicely now in my opinion. The jacket has not been altered. Jacket - Chest - 51cm Shoulders - 43cm Arm (measured from pit to cuff) - 46cm Length of back - 76.5 cm Pants - Waist - 43cm laid flat Thigh (2 inches down) - 28.5cm laid flat Length (of inseam) - 81cm Leg Opening -...
The top left ones look like the J-Crew Alden Indys to me. I have a pair. The Red Wings are on the right.
Hi, I bought these jeans from Tres Bien Shop a few weeks back. They don't fit me quite right so i'm moving them on. They're brand new, tried on once. They're a current season colour (not one of their standard raw models) and are still retailing for 180 euros. Happy to take a hit and sell for $125 US.
I have some of these brand new in size 11 if you're interested.
Nope, not yet.
Brand new and unworn Beams Plus navy linen shirt. Size medium. One of the most nicely cut button down shirts i've seen. Far better fitting than Gitman, BoO, etc in my opinion. Only selling because i've never found myself wanting to wear a navy shirt. Any other colour and i'd be wearing this regularly. This was 150 pounds at retail. Happy to ship anywhere. Contact me for a shipping quote.
Brand new LVC 1967 505 Gumbo jeans. Size 32. Brand new and unworn. Happy to ship anywhere. Contact me for shipping quotes. Happy to provide measurements too.
Here are some Sunny Sports shorts I purchased last season and have never worn. They are very awesome shorts that I just haven't worked into my wardrobe. The construction on these is about as good as i've ever seen for a casual pair of shorts and the pattern is pretty damn summery and cool. Tagged medium, would fit a size 32 perfectly. Original retail for these was 200 pounds. Pretty fancy shorts! If interested, contact me for a shipping quote... and feel free to make an...
Agree about the rolling blazers. Fits one size small. I purchased two of the classic 2 button blazer and trouser combos in size L during the sale on an impulse, but they don't actually fit me. Will be putting up on B&S soon, but if anyone wants to inquire before then, go ahead. Will be cheap.