or Connect

Posts by rajesh06

Quote: Originally Posted by Rufus Thanks for the tip, I just went on timezone and someone is trying to sell one for 3995! Dosent have all the original docs though...as an inexperienced watch buyer should i be worried about this? They are also offering an extra steel bracelet that I have no interest in so i think i will offer them $3500, they keep the extra bracelet, and if that dosent work I'll just pony up to buy it new and pay extra for the piece of...
Basically Yes
Quote: Originally Posted by yachtie For calfskin. I think calf is now up to $440 - and as you know, it hard to get more than 10% off Aldens. I just bought a pair of suede bluchers for $374 (15% discount).
Quote: Originally Posted by Caveat It's waitlisted on Gilt so let me know if the link only works for me. This would be the only blazer in my wardrobe so I'm looking for a classic. http://www.giltman.com/s/personaloff...oduct/18952546 Good choice.
My guess is ~100 for the jacket and ~40 for the pants.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum If you choose a conservative size for things such as lapel width, not too wide or too narrow, then there's no reason it should ever really look dated, unless men's fashion changes drastically and suits themselves become dated. I think even conservative suits look dated in 5-7 years. I was out shopping for a new one about 10 days ago - everything is 2-button and mostly side vented. About 5 years ago -...
Quote: Originally Posted by djs488 I have written a macro that, among other things, creates a number of charts and formats them specifically. When I step through the macro in debug mode through the problem area, everything works properly. However, when I actually run the macro the graphs are not formatted correctly. Ever seen macros behave differently while debugging than when run? Anyone know a solution? Using excel '03 btw. I have the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnD356 Agreed, the price is great. I've heard good things about Barton and Donaldson, but never seen their work. Could you give me your impressions? Thanks. I really like the fit. The fabrics range from nice to excellent - selection is huge. The construction is excellent. The store smells musty.
My guess is that (outside the HK makers) you'll be hard pressed to get custom shirts in the $150 - $165 range net of all costs. Remember no tax in PA. The trial shirt is an experiment - the others aren't much of a risk in that sense. I use Barton and Donaldson and they are in the $225 to $275 range.
I have a new favorite maker of tailored clothing - Basile. It's Zegna (mainline) quality at Canali prices IMO.