or Connect

Posts by rajesh06

Quote: Originally Posted by mdp0430 So I take it you guys think the bow tie would be alright eventhough the rest of the wedding party isn't as formal as it could be? Rest of the wedding party is wearing suits right? You are in a tux - OK to have the neckwear complement the uniform.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bentley I can't see it. The buttons look to be lined up ok to me. Towards the bottom of your shirt I can see the 1/4 inch misalignment you're referring to but I think it's simply because of the way you hve the shirt layed out. The placket with the buttons on it is curved outwards from the button holes which then pulls it up. If it feelsl fine when you wear it, I would simply not worry about it. I guess...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I encourage photogaphs. - B OK - I am no wiz with a camera and I don't know how to edit pictures to add markings. But here is a fairly typical example. Sorry for the large size - but its probably the only way to show this issue:
Has anyone ever had an issue with the placket sides and button sides of their shirts not lining up exactly. The button side is 1/4 - 1/2 inch longer. It's not noticeable with the shirt on - but I find it a bit disconcerting when I put it on. I am sure its not the manufacture of the shirts since all my shirts seem to be coming back this way from the cleaners. So I am guessing that it is something the cleaners are doing. I use a "generic" Asian cleaner but they do all...
Can someone tell me why does Brunello Cucinelli only makes a single length jacket. Also does it seem to you that shirts are only coming in single sleeve lengths (longs) these days. I presume they are expecting everyone to get the sleeves tailored.
I assume you removed the back for those pics. Do you think that was a good idea?
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay If you know your size, then there are several online options for getting Alden shoes, or call another store. They called the factory - I guess I could get them faster if someone had them in stock. As I understand it Alden is a small factory and selection is often limited.
I went to pick up a pair of Alden Straight Tip Bal Oxfords today and was told that it would take 12 weeks. Would you want or would you just pick up AE Park Avenues?
Quote: Originally Posted by Gatsby The issue of course is if taking 2 years off, with no income, no guarantee of a job, and going into debt, a move in the right direction? it seems to me that those in a top 5 mba program are pretty much guaranteed a job.
Quote: Originally Posted by Panzeraxe II Does anyone have first-hand experience with B&D in Philly? I know a few people have posted on the firm in the past, but have yet to hear from someone who has had shirts made himself. Thanks, Panzer I have had 11 shirts made from B&D (in 2005 and 2006) and waiting to pick up 4 more (ordered about 4 weeks ago). I had one shirt that shrunk a bit more than the others. They were able to do some things to...