or Connect

Posts by rajesh06

Quote: Originally Posted by Lighthouse Let's say we have a bunch of invoices and we want to know if any combination adds up to a certain figure. Is there a way to do this? Solver perhaps? Solver really wasn't designed to solve problems like this but it may work. I have no elegant suggestion for your question - I am sure that there a more than a handful of brute-force approaches that will work.
I disagree - I just pucked up a pair of Alden captoes (my 6th - though 2 are from the Cap Cod selection). Also the owner of 2 C&J (1 benchgrade; 1 re badged RL) IMO: Alden > C&J
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff oh please...saks and an indvidual seller are two different things. I basically agree but in theory both are doing the same thing: selling merchandise so they have the same responsibility: to provide the merchandise that the customer ordered.
FWIW - The same thing happened to me when I bought a pair of EGs at Saks. I also wore them for a day before realizing that one of the shoes was a 1/2 size small. They "found" me the second shoe in the correct size - though the inside labels were different and the color of the leather was imperceptibly different. Anyway they made the exchange - no issues and gave me $100 store credit to boot.
Something about #1 doesn't look right to me. Could be lack of contrast in the outfit or low button stance. It might be OK for the office - but wouldn't wear it to a reception. #2 looks great,
Could you please provide widths. I am interested in the Atmosphere tie. Is it New?
Quote: Originally Posted by exchange239 Just thought I'd ask to see if how people have faired in negotiating watch prices at boutique stores (other than Rolex, which I hear often is a slim, if not nil, discount). I've had fair luck at the Omega boutique store in CA and at Tourneau (as a repeat customer) simply by asking about what retail price would be versus what the sales rep would be willing to negotitate to. Anyone else have any other success...
Quote: Originally Posted by KlezmerBlues Quality-wise it is what you usually can expect from Visconti. Could you please elaborate? I have no expectations of Visconti.
Has anyone tried the Visconti Homo Sapiens? I am considering buying.
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier I am not much a fan of that NM. Just curious as to why.