or Connect

Posts by rajesh06

Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 The compensation doesn't sound terrible, but I think you could do far better with 6 years of consulting management experience (depending on the industry, and what type of lifestyle you desire) although I'm not entirely sure that a new job with a consulting practice will allow you to have the lack of travel and apparently easy workload you have now. Well I guess this is part of the issue - I actually...
Quote: Originally Posted by earthdragon Hi Folks - Just re-located to LA from London. My understanding is that building ones credit score is somewhat of a nightmare/catch 22. I have managed to lease a car (and a spin off credit card, with a miniscule limit). I am professionally employed and earning 6 figures and maintain great credit and £, in the bank in Europe. How can I improved this, as I do not wish to be completely reliant on my wife, (who...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford And for those who are wondering, I officially left the Republican Party this past Friday when I re-registered as an Independent, which in Arizona allows me to choose the party primary in which I will vote. Bradford, Though I am a dyed-in-the-wool Dem and may not have the right to say it, I would say the Party left you not that you left them. Especially for someone from Barry Goldwater's state. Not...
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 I guess I'm not totally clear on your situation. Are you concerned about the viability of the firm going forwards, or that you won't be compensated as you had anticipated because your firm isn't getting enough work, or because you think you're going to have a heavier workload and don't want to? Working 45 hours a week as a consulting manager would be nice This is a new practice within a larger (and...
Although I am reasonably certain about what I am going to do - please let me know how you would handle the situation below. I am interested in what others would do. I provide the info below so that you can put the problem in the appropriate context - not to brag or anything like that. Prior job - upper-middle manager in a (non-IT) consulting firm. Enjoyed my job, was well thought of and well compensated. Average work-week was 45 hours. But, I judged the upward...
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack Were they all wearing black? I wear colors all the time and I get similar remarks now that I live in D.C. No one ever said that when i lived in Austin. I do think there are seasonal colors - in areas of the country where seasons exist. The reason is that the natural color tint of (reflected) sunlight changes a bit with the foliage and the humidity. So there are probably not seasonal colors in...
Quote: Originally Posted by T900 Just like if you are wearing a tab collar (but you are not and want to get the same effect). Is it the way of tying? what knot is best? After tying, pull on the tie on both sides just below the knot and "raise (i.e. protrude) the knot simultaneously.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart camel seems too close to most asians' skintones to be a good color choice. seems like it would wash you out. I rarely/almost-never have seen an asian wearing much camel color. I remember it was the "in" tone in the later 90s with every brand pushing camel colored coats, suits etc...honestly I think very few look good in camel. Of all the brown options, it's the most bland imo Agree - I am Indian and...
I am also a 10B/D in Aldens and a 9.5E in C&J on the 341 last. I am guessing I might be a 9 on the 337 though.
Does Paul Stuart have a sale going on? If not, do you know the usual time of year for PS sales?