or Connect

Posts by rajesh06

Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 I guess I'm not totally clear on your situation. Are you concerned about the viability of the firm going forwards, or that you won't be compensated as you had anticipated because your firm isn't getting enough work, or because you think you're going to have a heavier workload and don't want to? Working 45 hours a week as a consulting manager would be nice This is a new practice within a larger (and...
Although I am reasonably certain about what I am going to do - please let me know how you would handle the situation below. I am interested in what others would do. I provide the info below so that you can put the problem in the appropriate context - not to brag or anything like that. Prior job - upper-middle manager in a (non-IT) consulting firm. Enjoyed my job, was well thought of and well compensated. Average work-week was 45 hours. But, I judged the upward...
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack Were they all wearing black? I wear colors all the time and I get similar remarks now that I live in D.C. No one ever said that when i lived in Austin. I do think there are seasonal colors - in areas of the country where seasons exist. The reason is that the natural color tint of (reflected) sunlight changes a bit with the foliage and the humidity. So there are probably not seasonal colors in...
Quote: Originally Posted by T900 Just like if you are wearing a tab collar (but you are not and want to get the same effect). Is it the way of tying? what knot is best? After tying, pull on the tie on both sides just below the knot and "raise (i.e. protrude) the knot simultaneously.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart camel seems too close to most asians' skintones to be a good color choice. seems like it would wash you out. I rarely/almost-never have seen an asian wearing much camel color. I remember it was the "in" tone in the later 90s with every brand pushing camel colored coats, suits etc...honestly I think very few look good in camel. Of all the brown options, it's the most bland imo Agree - I am Indian and...
I am also a 10B/D in Aldens and a 9.5E in C&J on the 341 last. I am guessing I might be a 9 on the 337 though.
Does Paul Stuart have a sale going on? If not, do you know the usual time of year for PS sales?
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC Are there any other tags on it, perhaps one with an RN number? If so you could run the number and see what turns up. Those are the sorts of tags that can easily detach with some wearing. Only a size tag and care tag - both of which look to be the original attachment. For what its worth - the care tag says made in UK and the Paul Stuart tag has "Made in England" at the top. So now I'm guessing that its...
I bought the following for $34.50 with shipping - so I'm not going to be overly bothered if it is: Paul Stuart Sweater Note the tag - it is detached and when I got it, it was reattached with a grey thread. That said - the sweater does look to be "Paul Stuart quality" and has a simillar fit to other items that I bought in the PS store. The seller has a good feedback rating. What do you think?
Both of my Canalis are labeled 52 7 L. I wear a 42 L. I am guessing the 7 is drop. "Corto" is Italian for Short so I assume that the C indicates a short suit and R a regular suit.