or Connect

Posts by rajesh06

Quote: Originally Posted by rajesh06 I am reasonably certain that this is a friend of mine from college. I will email him to ask. Actually I can confirm this is my friend from the URL. - Never knew he was famous!
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHoff This is the same fellow with that interesting bespoke DB suit as well as the other one that was quite talked about here. He does have some interesting clothes made and the attitude to wear them. Can someone give me the original link to this picture?
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHoff This is the same fellow with that interesting bespoke DB suit as well as the other one that was quite talked about here. He does have some interesting clothes made and the attitude to wear them. I am reasonably certain that this is a friend of mine from college. I will email him to ask.
You should also consider whether the band you choose for your wife will match her engagement ring. (Assuming she will wear both together.)
Call me naive - but I think most Americans (across ages, races, etc) are socially liberal / progressive and fiscally conservative. There is one big reason why the current generation of young people lean left - the perception that GWB lied about a war in which their generation is the majority of the front line.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn The problem is, many places do not take Diners Club. On the same thought, you might want to get a Visa/Mastercard too, as Amex isn't accepted everywhere either. About two years ago Diners swithched to the Mastercard system in the US - it may still be on its own system in other parts of the world. So it accepted anywhere MC is - but it remains a charge card; not a credit card.
Quote: Originally Posted by bachbeet What's nonsense is for people to STILL keep posing the First Cause argument to try to explain the compatibility of religion and evolution. An argument that has been debunked time and time again and at least as long ago as Bertrand Russell. The God Delusion is a far more important book than the Bible. Written by someone who knows a lot more about evolution and its incompatibility with religion than any of us ever...
I would recomend Diners Club for a couple reasons: 1) They dont keep trying sell you shit like insurance or financial planning services like Amex 2) A person picks up the phone every time you call - probably says everything about their customer service. 3) You can pay the annual fee with points - so its basically free; though nomincally its not. 4) They dont screw around with 50 differenct cards - there is only 2: the Diners Club charge card and Carte...
Tillman's brother (who I belive served with him in Afghanistan) and mother have been fiercely anti-Bush - so it shouldn't surprise anyone if he is. I head today that a retired 3 star general is going to be demoted over this but I'm too lazy to find a link.
I am also in the market trying to pick between an '08 535 and Infinit m35x. Drove both - love the M35 - I would suggest you do the same. Now if I could only sell my current '03 325 (53K mi).