or Connect

Posts by rajesh06

You should be able to do this with a filter and a "helper" column. The helper column would be the basis of the filter and might be something like 1, 0, 0 , 1, 0, 0 , 1, 0, 0 (Really anything that would have a unique identifier for the rows that you wanted to display.)
Agree and am surprised that this thread isn't full of 10 pages making fun / sarcastic comments of the OP.
Look up conditIonal formatting
This is one of Ledbury's key features / marketing points - and they are well within your price range.
My shirt maker told me that wearing an undershirt reduces the life of the shirt due to the friction between the undershirt and the shirt. Also, much of the pleasure of wearing a high quality shirt is the feeling of the fabric against your skin. On the original question - shirts should almost never be dry cleaned.
I just received and wore my first Ledbury shirt. (Just bought one to try it out) No tie today. I thought the construction was very good. There is some magic in the collars that keeps them standing - this fixes a problem that I often I have when wearing dress shirts without the tie. I thought it fit me well. I am 6ft ~195lb - probably about 15 lbs over my ideal weight for my build and I got the regular fit- which was just about perfect for me. The fabric isn't the silky...
I think the answer lies with the OFFSET function.
=subtotal(9, [range]) use the same formula for the grand total - it will ignore the intermediate subtotals
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip This mostly works except that the end result is still 12:02:15 A.M. Agree - though with the custom format it would just display as 2:15,
Quote: Originally Posted by Kajak Is it possible to make excel think that 2:15 is 2 minutes and 15 seconds, as opposed to 12:02:15 AM or 2:15 AM? I don't think so via direct entry. You could convert to a serial time by using a the following formula: (m + s/60)/(24*60) and then format the cell as mm:ss (Format - Number - Custom).