or Connect

Posts by rajesh06

I should have guessed that given you are so impeccably put together. Keep the pictures coming.
@upr_crust I am usually a big fan of your looks but this one doesn't quite do it for me. I think the suit washes you out too much.For example, I think you look much better with the top coat on than just the suit.Another option might have been a higher contrast tie.
I am doing some closet cleaning. Here are some suits and sportcoats. Each of these have wear - but that is why I am only charging $30 for the sportcoats and $40 for the suits. Prices include shipping. Add $5 for Canada and $10 for Rest of World. I have indicated the dates of purchase where they are marked. They largely reflect the fashion of the times (this was a transition period on Men's fashion) - which was much less trim, with fuller jackets and pants, stronger...
I am doing some closet cleaning. Here are some shoes. If you are interested and would like additional measurements or pictures just contact me by email. All have a fair bit of wear- the AE probably has the least. They are $35 each including shipping. Add $2 for Canada and $5 for ROW. I will include dust bags from the brand - but they may not be the ones that came with that shoe. I will ship in a box but it likely won't be the box that came with the shoe. Polo / RL...
I am doing some closet cleaning. Here are some ties. If you are interested and would like additional measurements or pictures just contact me by email. They are $20 each; $25 for the tie and $5 for shipping if you want to pick them up in Philadelphia, you can reduce the price by $5. If you buy multiple items, you only pay shipping once. If that is too confusing, prices are below in this order: (Philly pick-up / US/ CAN / ROW) I don't think I wore any of these more than...
I am doing some closet cleaning. Here are some sweaters. If you are interested and would like additional measurements or pictures just contact me by email. The pink and lt blue are are $30 each - effectively $25 for the sweater and $5 for shipping. I think I may have worn the Avon Celli twice and the Pink RPL once. The yellow was tried on but never worn out. Add $2 for shipping to Canada and $5 for rest of World. I am going to add $5 = $35 for the yellow one since the...
I agree - obviously you'll have to take more care with this color, but you should be able to pull it off.
Here are some reponses1 Some add-ins do create named ranges; you can also write macros to do that2 No3 Named ranges can have either a worksheet "scope" or workbook "scope" (Formula Tab / Name Manager). You can refer to cells by range names between documents but you are correct that the name itself only exists in the workbook with the named range.
Typically the day after Christmas I think. (publicly announced about 1 week before)
Was this a taxpayer funded trip?A representative of the US government behaving in bad taste on foreign soil?Seems like a legitimate story to me.