or Connect

Posts by rajesh06

I agree - obviously you'll have to take more care with this color, but you should be able to pull it off.
Here are some reponses1 Some add-ins do create named ranges; you can also write macros to do that2 No3 Named ranges can have either a worksheet "scope" or workbook "scope" (Formula Tab / Name Manager). You can refer to cells by range names between documents but you are correct that the name itself only exists in the workbook with the named range.
Typically the day after Christmas I think. (publicly announced about 1 week before)
OK I see. Not sure I have a good solution for you then. You may be able to do something using tables (excel 2007 and 2010), creating helper columns and working with filters. Alternatively, I thought there may be a query facility that you could use with your SQL statements (but don't know this for certain.)
You should be able to handle something with this level of complexity with a pivot table
Click the arrow to expand "Number" under the Home ribbon. Under the Number tab look for "Special" and then Phone Number.
You should be able to do this with a filter and a "helper" column. The helper column would be the basis of the filter and might be something like 1, 0, 0 , 1, 0, 0 , 1, 0, 0 (Really anything that would have a unique identifier for the rows that you wanted to display.)
Agree and am surprised that this thread isn't full of 10 pages making fun / sarcastic comments of the OP.
Look up conditIonal formatting
This is one of Ledbury's key features / marketing points - and they are well within your price range.