or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

Are any of the umbrellas still available? I PM'd and awaiting a response....... WTB 42L SUITS!!!!!
I Have 2 Brand New (refurbished...i Think Atleast) Blackberry 9700 (bold 2) For Tmobile. They Are The Insurance Replacement Phones. Looking To Sell Asap. They Are Located In Chicago And Come With The Phones And Chargers, And I Can Throw In A Dock For $10. PRICE DROP $250
Just came back from Schaumburg, and in sizes 10-11 all I can find were 1 beat up pair of mainline's...
I used Astor and Black once for an order, and only ordered the highest end fabrics, etc. The suits came out beyond horrible, the craftsmanship was sub par at best, the only thing worse was their customer service. I had to threaten with a law suit to get my deposit back on $8,000 of 100% crap from them. In my opinion BEWARE!
As someone who travels extensively and only stays in the most luxurious hotels across the world, in my humble opinion I'd choose between the The Park Hyatt and the Elysian, both of these are new, up to date, large rooms, and beautiful! The Elysian is more of a private experience than the Park Hyatt however the Park Hyatt is #1 in my opinion. The suites are just spectacular with the most amazing views and NOMI is a wonderful restaurant! I have lots of connections in...
I've frequented George Greene, more than a few times and they are truly very friendly like everyone here has stated. In the past 5 years they've only had one good sale which was about a year and a half ago where I also picked up some Kiton shirts at about 60% off. Other than that their sale's are not worth stopping by even. Great store and amazing customer service.....very expensive though.
What color is the collar? Brown or black?
I bought the Brioni overcoat that the seller of this coat had for sale earlier in the week, and all I can say is that I paid for it this past Monday morning, and I had it before work this morning. Super fast shipping, and out of my 7 brioni coats I have it is by far the nicest! This seller knows quality and style when he sees it!!
This is the hottest coat I have seen in quite some time!
I was the buyer that fell through on the Belvest pants, I had thought they were dress pants. They are honestly a beautiful pair of pants though!