or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

pm'd and paid on brioni layered.
PM'd and paid for #4 and #9. Beautiful stuff
Sell/Buy large quantities of American Express Membership Rewards points. High end travel concierge.
After all the winter sales, etc I'm finally ready to join for the month of February. Let's hope I can resist temptation. My 401K thanks you SF
I got #1 & #5 AMAZING like last shipment! What I was most impressed with were the pocket squares. They are the nicest pocket squares I have ever gotten! The cashmere and linen is amazing!! Thanks Ed!
LINK PLEASE! I think I've spent all my alotted holiday money with you Lance. Thanks for all the great deals
I have the Louis vuitton damier graphite case for my iPhone 4. It's stylish and fits perfectly with my phone. I couldn't be happier with it.
I received my Zegna 52L/42L in the mail today. 1000 times more gorgeous than I expected! Pictures do not do justice! Fast and hassle free transaction. Thank you!
I received mine on Friday. Love them! Thanks Ed for the great shipping! Not one wrinkle!! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what to wear the "large gray herringbone" with? Thanks
I live in the Chicago area and have been using Davis Cleaners for the last 2 years. I can honestly say after dealing with them I would never trust any other cleaners in the Chicagoland area. I have quite expensive clothing and am quite anal when it comes to keeping the fabric's softness and having everything cleaned perfectly. There 2 levels of service for shirt cleaning is based on the fabric and buttons on your shirts. If you have thick mother of pearl buttons,...