or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

I have an Apple Ipad that's 64GB + 3G and I will throw in my Apple case I purchased. The Ipad is in perfect condition, never had any issues and has always been in the case. I will throw in 700 books and I will keep them on the Ipad for you (if interested). The Ipad is under warranty until 1 year from purchase date (I purchased it the day it came out). Looking for $700.......NOW ONLY $665....NOW ONLY $600......$525 FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!! FINAL FINAL PRICE...
pm'd and paid on brioni layered.
PM'd and paid for #4 and #9. Beautiful stuff
Sell/Buy large quantities of American Express Membership Rewards points. High end travel concierge.
After all the winter sales, etc I'm finally ready to join for the month of February. Let's hope I can resist temptation. My 401K thanks you SF
I got #1 & #5 AMAZING like last shipment! What I was most impressed with were the pocket squares. They are the nicest pocket squares I have ever gotten! The cashmere and linen is amazing!! Thanks Ed!
LINK PLEASE! I think I've spent all my alotted holiday money with you Lance. Thanks for all the great deals
I have the Louis vuitton damier graphite case for my iPhone 4. It's stylish and fits perfectly with my phone. I couldn't be happier with it.
I received my Zegna 52L/42L in the mail today. 1000 times more gorgeous than I expected! Pictures do not do justice! Fast and hassle free transaction. Thank you!
I received mine on Friday. Love them! Thanks Ed for the great shipping! Not one wrinkle!! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what to wear the "large gray herringbone" with? Thanks