or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

I'm speechless!
I don't remember. It was the charcoal flannel suit they had this winter with a DB waistcoat. I believe it was a classic fit. The pants were full in the waist-seat, however relatively slim in the leg.
Got mine on Thursday. Beat up box generic BB box, with beat up Peal & Co top. Inside everything was perfect, bags, shoes, etc. Love the suede's. Great buy at $220. Thanks SF
I bought one suit from there winter line. quality is ok, you get all the bells and whistles for a cheap price. i.e functional button holes the fit - i wear a 42L Canali, Zegna, Brioni, and I wear a 40L in CT. I found the arms/shoulders big in comparison to my other suits. Overall not bad for the money.
The books were acquired legitimately and were paid for from a website, not itunes. Yet are in a different format so that can saved to my computer or hard drive. Not interested in causing any problems with the books, if the buyer does not want them I will do a hard reset on the ipad and they're gone. Pretty simple.
Price drop!! Now only $600!!! Awesome deal!!
Placed my order Sunday night and just checked bb website and saw my shoes were shipped out today! no email to confirm but atleast I'm getting them. thanks sf!
Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim AS = Alfred Sargeant. Even I know that (thanks to forex) :-) The fact that they are AS a good thing? Or are there better made Peal & Co?
I got the suede's in 10.5 yesterday evening, credit card was charged + used SPG111X code for an additional 15%. Thanks! One question what does AS stand for (company who makes them)? I'm asking out of ignorance
Only posting 15% off discounts for suits, sportcoats, etc for me