or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

I frequent Neimans near me, and there sales can be great. Regarding suits, by the time the "last call" comes along the prices for regular Zegna (2K retail) are under 1K, zegna 15 mil (3K retail) $1250. The best bargains I've found to be were Caruso's which end up being $672 from $1495. The normal formula is 55% off of retail at the last call price. Hope this helps
Beautiful! If only they were a 43.5
My signature item has become an "H" belt from Hermes. I wear strictly Hermes "H" belts everyday, I have practically every buckle and strap they make. Orange, baby jean, chocolate, black, olive, purple, red, white.
@sartorialism & angelicboris The "new" tailor who makes there suits has been making them for about 2 years now, he is a frum guy from Monsey. I still stand firmly on my testimonial on what crap and unproffesional they are. In response to whom ever asked why I didn't try them out first, and placed such a large order. I honestly don't know, and since then have learned my lesson and do just that.
Call me crazy, I love there stuff. ALL of there stuff! I'm a sucka what can I say?
105CM is equivalent to a 42 waist. I have both of these belts, and they are amazing! My favorite items in my wardrobe
I wear a 10/10.5 on the EG 888 last, and a standard 10.5 in most companies. What size ST Crispins do I go with 10E? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
^^^^^^^^^ I was at Saks in Chicago yesterday, and saw these in an array of colors and materials and the crocs were $895. I received my 2 ties today the orange cashmere and #10 thick purple, they are even more gorgeous in person and i'm sure will go great with my slew of Kiton shirts:-) Bump for great seller!
Beautiful! Trying to resist!
Damn you again! In for 2. #3 & #10. Beautiful stuff + great seller!