or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

I'd be interested in 10/10.5 I wear a 10/10.5 in EG on the 888 last, any advice if these would fit?
One of these days I'll post my first pics on this forum for people to critique my suits fro Frank
Yes. I think one of my first days on SF. Thank GD. My only issue to date is that whenever I need a suit I have to fly in for the day:-)
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH You must have gotten one hell of a job at 18. Why isn't your user name Mrercole? Haha! Thank GD for parents to support my habits! Frank is truly a pleasure to deal with and no doubt in my little sartorial brain that he is the best value in the suiting world.
I've been an Ercole's customer for about 6 years now, and I'm only turning 24 next week. There is nothing in the world that compares to the work Ercole, Frank, and the whole team do. I used to wear strictly Oxxford, Brioni, and Zegna suits, now I'm strictly an Ercole man. Since starting with Ercole I've moved on to Chicago, yet I still make special one day trips whenever I need anything commissioned. I've even gotten my Dad who is has 0 interest in sartorial...
amazing!
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm sale on eg loafers from sky valet for $650: http://www.skyvalet1.com/detail.aspx?ID=202 Only have 9/9.5. Damn. Beautiful shoes
Lappo Elkann definitely should make the list
Mind my ignorance, I own a pair of EG's 10/10.5 on the 888 last. How will the chelsea's in 10/10.5 on 82 last compare? PM'd on Chelsea's 10/10.5
gorgeous! wish they were my size