or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

Looks amazing Moo! Absolutely love it! I like the monogram as is, without filling it in silver. Just my .02. Use it in good health
Love it Rob. I was in town 2 weeks back for a wedding, and brought in all my tailoring I needed done for the last few months to Frank. Once I was there I ordered another suit, can't wait to fly in for my next fitting!
Definitely not current.
I'm 24 and currently wear Kiton and Brioni suits that are off the rack, or bespoke from Ercole in Brooklyn. There are no suits in the world that are of the quality of either Kiton or Brioni in my humble opinion, however I don't spend 12K on a suit EVER. I buy my Kiton's and Brioni's when they go on sale at Neimans or Saks and end up spending 2K - 3.5K on all my suits from them, which is the same range and slightly higher than what I spend on bespoke from Ercole. I...
I picked up 3 Brioni suits at Saks in Chicago for $1400 and change, as well as a navy double breasted blazer for around the same price.
Quote: Originally Posted by KObalto PSA courtesy of new member Jonathan: stripped cherry SAB umbrellas about half off at J. Peterman again. No one else seems to discount these: http://www.jpeterman.com/Mens-Things...Brigg-Umbrella Additional 16% off for first time buyers: http://www.promotionalcodes.com/stor...FU175QodI0DEbQ This a good deal?
no love for the L's?
Thanks guys for this plethera of information! Is there anywhere in Chicago that I can make Hamilton shirts? Barney's? Flying to Paris simply to go to Charvet is a bit excessive, however next time I am there I think I will stop in for MTM or bespoke.
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherblue At the pricepoint you quoted for Charvet off the rack shirts, you could've had Geneva Custom Shirts make you bespoke shirts out of top of the line fabric and still had money left over. Goph Does the quality compare to Charvet? I've had bespoke shirts made by Ercole in Brooklyn, and they are amazing, however they don't compare to Charvet in my opinion.
^^^^^^^^^ Thanks for your input! I appreciate it! I'm still learning new things everyday thanks to SF