or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

Showed 15% off for me with a MasterCard, after I submitted my order it was adjusted to 20% off.
Wow! I love the Ullswater! Where you find these?
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Any left??? That's a steal!!! I spent $350 on mine:-(
Thanks for all the advice! I've decided on the EG's AND JL's. I haven't seen either of the shoes IRL as of yet, I decided to just keep both of them for now. Like you all reassured me these are great prices for staple shoes which I hope to enjoy for a long long time to come. I will share pictures when I receive the shoes. Happy Thanksgiving!
For some reason the RL's are growing on me...I just like the gold buckle, as well as the shape and the shade of the brown suede on the shoes. I haven't received any of them yet. I believe the Lobb's were shipped out today and I'll be receiving them on Monday, and the EG's I can pick up on Friday.
I have this exact strap however a different buckle, as well as just about every hermes buckle and strap they make. Looks to be legit as far as I can tell.
With all the sales going on currently and coming up on BF, I've invested in a few pairs of brown suede shoes and I'm not sure which one to keep. What do you guys think? 1. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=527&Product_Id=1573574&Parent_Id=522&default_color=BROWN&sort_by=§ioncolor=§ionsize=# They're $1100 and will be 44% off with a mastercard on black friday, taking them down to $616 plus tax. 2....
I bought these shoes at Bergdorf Goodman 5 years ago, and still wear them all the time. One of my most favorite shoes I own.I've never worn them without atleast a few compliments.
I just purchased my first pair of AE's. I live in Chicago and I got myself the Bayfields in black for the winter. What do people think of them? All my other shoes are JL, EG, Peal and Co, etc but I felt like it was a waste of money to spend that much money on a pair of boots for the winter from those companies. From what I can see so far I'm extremely impressed with these boots. Great look and construction.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I got the same thing.