or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

Cross post from Carmina p0rn threadThese are my new pickups from the folks at Skoaktiebolaget, they were a pleasure to deal with and I received the shoes in less than a week to the US from Stockholm.These pictures don't do these shoes justice what so ever. I own John Lobb, Edward Green, and Gaziano & Girling respectively, however for the price I don't believe there is anything that comes close to these shoes.Thanks guysPlease excuse my crappy iphoto's [[SPOILER]]
These are my new pickups from the folks at Skoaktiebolaget, they were a pleasure to deal with and I received the shoes in less than a week to the US from Stockholm.These pictures don't do these shoes justice what so ever. I own John Lobb, Edward Green, and Gaziano & Girling respectively, however for the price I don't believe there is anything that comes close to these shoes.Thanks guysPlease excuse my crappy iphoto's [[SPOILER]]
Just had a chance to open up my box from Adam and the guys at Skoaktiebolaget. At a quick first glance both the spectators as well as the grey suede's I purchased are absolutely stunning - even nicer than my first 2 pairs of Carmina's. Will post pictures little bit later tonight.
Love those black suede wholecut. Great write up. Thanks
Anyone interested in doing a saddle shoe like I posted few posts back? Would love to get that up and running asap as well.
Thanks - those are St Crispins.I feel funny forking over that much for a pair of saddle shoes.But I'm a big fan.
Cross Post from Carmina p0rn: Any interest in making something like this? Would be great for spring/summer - pic taken from the Armoury
Any interest in making something like this? Would be great for spring/summer - pic taken from the Armoury
That makes it simple enough!BTW what's the expected delivery date?
Looks awesome! Count me in for the tassel please