or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

G&G shoes back up on Barneys site.
sick haul
^^^^^^^^ http://www.thearmourystore.com/shoes/carmina-uetam-80191-burgundy-cordovan-penny-loafer
Thanks guys!Honestly as beautiful as they look in Skoak's pictures, doesn't come close to how gorgeous they are IRL. Beautiful in every which way, and the fit is impeccable.Grab them both while you can.Only thing I'd change if I could is the side's of the soles on the grey suede to black instead of dark brownish...
Allen Edmonds makes coats?It's been wintery hell in Chicago all week long and supposed to continue some more....
Cross post from Carmina p0rn threadThese are my new pickups from the folks at Skoaktiebolaget, they were a pleasure to deal with and I received the shoes in less than a week to the US from Stockholm.These pictures don't do these shoes justice what so ever. I own John Lobb, Edward Green, and Gaziano & Girling respectively, however for the price I don't believe there is anything that comes close to these shoes.Thanks guysPlease excuse my crappy iphoto's [[SPOILER]]
Cross post from Carmina p0rn threadThese are my new pickups from the folks at Skoaktiebolaget, they were a pleasure to deal with and I received the shoes in less than a week to the US from Stockholm.These pictures don't do these shoes justice what so ever. I own John Lobb, Edward Green, and Gaziano & Girling respectively, however for the price I don't believe there is anything that comes close to these shoes.Thanks guysPlease excuse my crappy iphoto's [[SPOILER]]
These are my new pickups from the folks at Skoaktiebolaget, they were a pleasure to deal with and I received the shoes in less than a week to the US from Stockholm.These pictures don't do these shoes justice what so ever. I own John Lobb, Edward Green, and Gaziano & Girling respectively, however for the price I don't believe there is anything that comes close to these shoes.Thanks guysPlease excuse my crappy iphoto's [[SPOILER]]
Just had a chance to open up my box from Adam and the guys at Skoaktiebolaget. At a quick first glance both the spectators as well as the grey suede's I purchased are absolutely stunning - even nicer than my first 2 pairs of Carmina's. Will post pictures little bit later tonight.
Love those black suede wholecut. Great write up. Thanks