or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

Will try and get around to taking some pictures later today - haven't had time to try them all on yet.
Barney's damage
Probably north of 100, mostly pre SF days of Gucci, Prada, LV.A guesstimate would be about 40 Edward Green, John Lobb, G&G, and Carmina.G&G I'd guess 15-20 pairs.
Thanks guys!Truthfully I picked up 4 pairs, received them today in Fedex and loved them so much I quickly kopped the Fairmont's and the Walkton's. Still on the fence regarding the St. Ives.Gotta love G&G's at these prices!I picked up the John Lobb Jermyn III's as well - those should be here tomorrow.
Barneys is killing me. in for: Arran in suede Arran - black Walkton - 2 tone brown Fairmont - Rioja Westbury - Black Inverted Cap Toe Balmoral - Navy
G&G shoes back up on Barneys site.
sick haul
^^^^^^^^ http://www.thearmourystore.com/shoes/carmina-uetam-80191-burgundy-cordovan-penny-loafer
Thanks guys!Honestly as beautiful as they look in Skoak's pictures, doesn't come close to how gorgeous they are IRL. Beautiful in every which way, and the fit is impeccable.Grab them both while you can.Only thing I'd change if I could is the side's of the soles on the grey suede to black instead of dark brownish...
Allen Edmonds makes coats?It's been wintery hell in Chicago all week long and supposed to continue some more....