or Connect

Posts by mrbrioni

Yet another shipment without the MTO Navy Jodhpur boots from last November (I believe)!Mike what is the deal?There is no correspondence from anyone by Epaulet regarding any expected delivery date, or any sort of update.I've called the store on 2 separate occasions to inquire about these boots, and was told both times I would get an email before the end of the day as to some sort of update on these.I don't think it is uncalled for to ask for an update on a pair of boots...
Mike, Any news on the Navy Jodhpur boots that were ordered back in November (I believe), and then messed up? Weren't they supposed to be here by latest June? We're headed into August with nothing yet. I called the store a few times and each time I was told I would receive an email response with some sort of update.....still nothing. Getting very frustrating.
I'm a UK10 in G&G and only found one pair:-(
bontoni or di bianco?
I have one I made a few years back as well as one I made in the middle of March which I will be bringing it to Frank next week for tailoring (I lost lots of weight), and can post pictures.
Beautiful! Looking forward to trying them out one day.
Agreed on all accounts - beautiful shoes!If you go into John Lobb store in Manhattan they can put them in for you, however they suggest not to do it until you wear out the front toe a little bit before putting them in.
I ordered 4 out of 7 from taco, he was awesome! Went above and beyond customer service. A+++
Will try and get around to taking some pictures later today - haven't had time to try them all on yet.