or Connect

Posts by steezy

www.dutildenim.com
I'm looking to pick up an item from L.L. Bean Signature. When is usually the best time to make a purchase from them, closer to Black Friday or Boxing Day? I'm only seeing either 10% off or a $10 gift card over a $50 purchase. I did a search but haven't found any good answers.
I couldn't make it because of work, but thanks for the invitation, and I hope everyone had a good time. Thanks again to M.C. for organizing it.
Another vote for laces as I'm just not a fan of the laceless one.
I didn't get a chance to drop by wjk last time I was in Tokyo. I guess my wallet is safe this time, but I will definitely have to check out their store when I go back to Japan.
I'm selling my brand new pair of United Stock Dry Goods 5 pocket navy chinos. Size 29 made in the USA. I'm selling it because the waist is too large, definitely more roomy than their size 29 denim which fits perfect. Selling for $115 and retails for $175. Please PM me to discuss shipping options.
I'm selling my United Stock Dry Goods 5 pocket grey denim in 29 waist size. The fit is their narrow fit which is a slim fit. The fit is perfect and I'm selling it because I have no need for a second pair of grey denim. It's brand new and retails for $150. Please PM me to discuss shipping to USA/Canada.
I'm selling the Allen Edmonds Katmai 3-eye Suede Boot in size 8 for $200. This boot retails for $250. I've worn this shoe twice and it's too small for me. I purchased it online so I did not get a chance to try it out beforehand. Details: 1 Last (511) 3 Eyelets Rubber sole Please PM me to discuss shipping with USA or Canada.
I wear a snug 8D for my Park Avenues on last 5. I'm looking at buying a shoe with the hiro last, and was wondering if I should go 7UK or 7.5UK?. Meermin suggested 7UK, but I'm leaning more towards the 7.5UK as I'm worried the 7UK might be slightly small. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I'm willing to proxy jackets from Zara. Please PM me with item details, and to discuss shipping options.