or Connect

Posts by Arizor

I'm definitely holding out on cordovan leather for my third and final pair of Vibergs for the foreseeable future. Great boots Finn, if I didn't have a pair of black Vibergs winging their way to me I'd snap a pair up.
Take note that I'm wearing a henley tee underneath, not any kind of shirt, so that gives me some extra room in the jacket. The picture obviously cannot convey the feel of the jacket, but I can tell you if you're a similar frame, that sizing down would be too tight; I would really caution against it. Then again I know the current fashion is to wear everything skin tight, which I'm not really into. But if you do, good luck to you, and post pics!
Yep, grey. Height 6'2, chest measures 40".
Just received mine (size L). Amazing fabric, construction (my girlfriend refuses to believe how cheap these are for the quality), great service from Paul and co.
Do you ship internationally Tim?
Great boots Edmund. My boon dockers coming up to 2 months of wear. Indigo stains! Indents from wrapping the laces:
If the mystery buyer is reading this, would he mind letting us know the details of the boot makeup? Also, what's an approximate cost for this MTO?
Whilst we ruminate on designs gents, for your consideration, service boot in guidi horsehide; I'd be well up for this:
The eternal conundrum, leather or waxed laces? For my 2 cents, I'd go waxed laces on these, until they're all beaten up, then switch to leather.
Do you generally get a notification of shipment when ordering via the website? I ordered the blazer late Thursday night and haven't had any notice asides from notification of payment.