or Connect

Posts by Arizor

Apropos the Venetian Balm: when you clean your boots (shouldn't be too often), clean them with a wet cloth, let them dry, brush them down, apply a small amount of the balm all over the leather. Let it settle for 20 minutes, then brush it down, and then use a soft, dry cloth to buff the shoe to a nice sheen. Be warned that Venetian Balm always gives a very glossy look, so if that's not what you're going for, don't use it.
Looking at it, I'd agree with this. Good luck!
Gorgeous.
Nice ben ^^^. Decided to finish dubbin my boondockers, now completely covered and ready for the wet!
It's definitely durable and water resistant, but it is slippery on certain surfaces, even after months of wear.
Haha thanks Fok, I can only imagine! They fit like an absolute glove, thanks for your diligence! Heel slippage should go away after approx 2 weeks of wear. Very normal in the first few days.
Just arrived in the post. Sized 10.5 for my left foot, 10 for my right; fits like a glove.
Look what just arrived in the post, SF MTO. Sized 10.5 for my left foot, 10 for my right; fits like a glove. Thanks Fok!
\This. Go with your empirical evidence: you already know the 110 fits you great in a certain size, go with the same for 2030.
Heel slippage generally goes away after a period of wear, after that time (around 2 weeks) it's still slipping, then maybe inserts.