or Connect

Posts by Arizor

Thanks for the advice Mon Dieu, we'll see when it arrives. As Find Finn says, you might want to remove that advert before you get the ban hammer. Put it up on SF market, and then in your sig like so. VVV
Selling this only because I've acquired a Cabourn cameraman, and I've already got too many jackets... Get it now for a bargain price. $400350, shipping free with in Australia, anywhere else let me know and we'll work out something desirable. History Combining influences from classic post-sheepskin USAF Bomber and RAF Flight Jackets from the mid 1940’s, our version has been updated with a close fitting three-panel peaked hood. It is made in the lighter weight but highly...
Can anyone let me know what their experience is of the pit-to-pit of the seam sealed cameraman in 48? I'm reading varying measurements, some say it's 22" others that it's 20.5. I could do the former but not the latter, I need to at least fit a shirt underneath!
Goddamn, this page has started well. Those cinnamons are gorgeous.
GOOD GOD JohnnyRich those shells are stunning. Details man, details! If it's at all possible we could do a Styleforum MTO, Fok just take my bank account.
Just get the 50, better to size up than size down. Any tailor worth a damn can bring the chest in, if required.
That looks great, but yeah the length is really short on you. Hope it works out!
^^^ Not crazy, something's not right... Got any closer pics?Well it's all relative of course. CXL used by Viberg is thinner than the Oil Tan produced for Viberg by Seidel, and so on.
^^^Wearing these right now and couldn't be happier, even got each boot sized differently due to Fok's hard work, so they fit each foot perfectly.
The real problem lies in the fact that uniform sizing is a fiction that continues to perpetuate. There is no such thing as 'US' and 'UK' sizing in terms of a standard, quantifiable measurement. Especially today, there are only brand sizes as reliable indicators of how a shoe will fit for you foot. A size 10 in Nike is not the same as a size 10 in Adidas, regardless of whether they're both UK/US, and so on. So, as rough as it is, we make comparisons such as: an Alden...