or Connect

Posts by Arizor

Agreed, it'll be one of those situations where even after the discount it would bug you every time you wear them. It's like finding a hair in your bowl of cereal; it might be delicious cereal, but goddammit you can't stop focusing on that hair.
Very nice.
Only if you hold me first!
Sorry dude stocks in Viberg are now plummeting, you'll be lucky to get ten bux for 'em now! Meanwhile buy my Aldens, stock is on the rise! In all seriousness, Viberg will no doubt reply and offer compensation, one way or another, and continue to produce awesome boots. Why are you getting rid of the boots Sazon, wrong size?
I think that's an unacceptable gash asininetime, especially considering the disingenuous framing of the boot on the site. Taking into account price, it borders on the ludicrous; that's almost 2 pairs of handcrafted, customised White's. Hopefully it's resolved, in my experience Viberg have been a really great group of people to deal with.
I can't get behind the wedge soles, some people pull it off but it's too casual looking to me.
Goddamn that's a nice jacket, good catch zissou.
This is a pair of Alden cordovan colour 8 captoes on the plaza last, size 10D. Had them for a few years, no longer need dress shoes in Australia, never get to wear 'em. Resoled a few months ago, but again, hardly ever worn as you can see in the photo. This is a tragedy because they are beautiful, as evidenced here. Low price for a quick sale, buyer pays shipping. Cheers!
... Good lord man get back on your meds.
Christ LouieBailie, who pissed into your coffee this morning? Maybe if you've just got snarky comments to add, perhaps just shut the fuck up? Yes width comes into play, but only once I'm assured I have the correct length; generally for size 10 boots I need an E, for 10.5 I need D. Thanks Leipegrey, I'll email again.