or Connect

Posts by Arizor

Ha, brilliant!
Must remind self that Australia has no need for an Everest Parka... What a deal...
Was in the Nigel Cabourn shop in London recently and they had an incredible Viberg boot makeup, in some kind of Navy rough out. Gorgeous.
***SOLD*** This is the Real McCoys CPO shirt, special 'mermaid' edition. Selling cheap so I can size up. Made using melton wool. Based upon an original naval design, McCoys put their heart and soul into producing the finest quality reproduction possible. - 100% wool - Original style embossed naval buttons - Large flap chest pocket - Made in Japan - Special edition Mermaid cuffs Chest - 21 Sleeve - 25 Length - 29
****SOLD**** This is the Superdenim exclusive Real McCoys chambray shirt. Quick sale so I can buy a size up, this is the ultimate chambray. From the website: Produced as an exclusive for Superdenim, the USN shirt has stood out as our favourite chambray with its clean design. We have produced it without the USN chest stencil as a limited run. - 100% cotton - Blue buttons - Made in Japan Measurements: Chest - 21.5 Sleeve - 26.5 Length - 29 Shoulder - 17.5
Awesome buys rydenfan, any chance we can get some fit pics of the boots?
Excited for those receiving boots, pics as soon as they arrive people, let's live vicariously!
The only problems I've had have been with collaborations - one pair of NCxConverse I had to send back because the inside sole was all torn up, it was the strangest thing.
Just to add to Lifeinabox, you also need to consider the last: nearly all of Viberg's lasts are too bulky to really 'dress up'. The 2030 in cordovan would perhaps do the job for dress slacks, but I can think of little else.
I'd agree that the Cameraman needs layering to be proper winter proof, but for mild, rainy Australian winters it does me just fine!