or Connect

Posts by Arizor

I think this absolutely nails it.
Good lord the red french calf sounds incredible, count me in for that.
Can't believe more people didn't order the black boot, looks gorgeous, can't wait to receive 'em!
Depends on how the length suits you Steel. The length for the 110 is noticeably shorter than the 2030 (or 2040, afaik). So, if your foot fits nicely into the length of the 2030 in a size 8.5, get an 8.5 in the 110, as if you go 8, your toes might be poking out the end.
Stevent - no idea on my Brannock sizing, but in Viberg measurements (as advised by Morgan after looking at my foot tracing), I am a 10.5 left foot/10 right foot in Viberg. So generally I go for a 10, and the left boot stretches to accommodate. I'm also a 10 in Alden Trubalance, 11 in Alden Plaza, 43 in Common Projects Achilles (but I like a *tight* fit with thin socks in all my trainers), 11/11.5 in Converse. Again, what works for me may not work for you; I wear...
Hey guys, Rydenfan - The 9.5 Vibergs I'm selling are on the 2030 last. They are half a size too small. In fact my left foot is half a size bigger than my right (10.5vs10), so they're really a size too small for my left foot, but with a bit of stretching a 10 in 2030 would fit me fine. My 110s are size 10. Fit like a glove from day 1, my left foot is definitely filling the boot lengthwise, maybe a tad much, but absolutely no discomfort. Dino19 - I have narrow feet (as a...
Thanks Guy, and yes he beat me to it b-ewing, lined vamp, they feel beautiful on, even from day 1 it was like a pair of slippers. edit: asides from the tongue, being CXL, needs a few days to break in and soften up!
Thanks chaps, loving these boots even more as they get some wear and tear.
Hey mate, Same size in both lasts. The 110 is shorter but wider than the 2030. I have quite narrow feet, so the narrowness of the 2030 doesn't really affect me so much.
Yep, bought them and couldn't be happier. the 110 last is very comfortable, the construction and materials are absolutely superb, and I love how they're aging.Quick pic as I'm wearing them today; as I am... Most days now to be honest, even sold my Alden Indys last week as they get zero wear now I've got these and more Vibergs incoming.