or Connect

Posts by Arizor

Oh good lord those are beautiful. Great buy.
That's really odd. If it helps, I find that Pieter (I think that's the guy who runs UShowU) responds very quickly to email in my experience.
Yes well said, these boots are very much designed with thicker boot socks in mind, much like narrow dress shoes are designed with dress socks in mind. I also do find, as I think someone mentioned, that even in hot climates thick socks doesn't really affect you as wearing thick jumpers/jackets would, I hardly notice a difference in terms of how I feel the temperature.
This is how I've sized Cabourn too, I size down on the Aircraft.
Thanks chaps.The "Brand New" pic I'm wearing selfedge X drybone's natural indigos, the "10 months" pic I'm wearing studio dartisan's Xs-33 'Christmas edition'.
Treated with the wax that came with the boots, similar to dubbin.
^^^What the shit?! In other news, my boon dockers after 10 months: Brand new:
Thanks guys!This is a 50, not vested (the cameraman 'classic'). I sent back the 48 vested ('new' cameraman style), was a bit tight if I wanted to layer.Can't see it in the photos, but the indigo Harris tweed colour is incredible; a wide spectrum of blues and even some purple, I can take a photog in sunlight if anyone cares.
Just got my cameraman at a big discount from Kafka.co.uk in the classic style, navy/indigo combo. Quick pic pre-rainstorm in melbourne (happy to say it held up like a champ):
I'd return it, that's pretty much false advertising.