or Connect

Posts by Arizor

I'm with you meso - though I own and love my 2030s, I'm really looking forward to a few more 2040s coming onto the market. Perhaps we hope in vain!
Look great, nothing wrong with CXL.
Agreeing with others that it's mostly likely rubbing your heels against chair legs, I've had quite similar wear patterns. Thanks for posting that up Diabolical, very handy!
The oiled cloth Everest looks fantastic.
Thanks mate. Yes it was neutral wax, and indeed it was wax (seemed like beeswax to me, in terms of texture and consistency, all gone now!). Edit: A good 'just before waxing' shot: Here are my Viberg boondockers (their first release on the 110 last), a few weeks of wear, just before I waxed 'em: Here's some fresh pics after quite a lot of walking yesterday:
Will do Charlie, can post a few more pics this weekend if the sun comes out, they've aged quite a bit since I took those photos!
I waxed my Viberg boondockers a while back, very happy with how they turned out. I used wax supplied by Viberg, I think a good grease would work just as well. Before: After:
That Indigo Mallory is screaming my name... Must resist...
Thanks mate, hopefully someone snags 'em soon!
Oh lord, I just clicked BK's instagram. That amount of shell was not meant for mortal eyes...