or Connect

Posts by SeanH

Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Perfectly. So now you endorse starving animals? Let's replace a quick slaughter for a slow death, good idea! You're the one who claimed they were spewing greenhouse gases and destroying our world. You do realize that if this is true it means slow death for everything on earth, don't you? If my options are that, or a week or two of suffering for one species which we kill by the millions on a daily basis...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira That isn't my solution, I don't care nor wish to change anything, You seemed to be implying that cattle emissions could destroy the earth. This is okay with you? Quote: And if by "dead shortly" you mean "dead in 20 years" then I suppose you're right The massive amount of feed needed to keep cattle alive would not be provided unless there was profit involved. They'd only last a week...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira You guys aren't getting it. If everyone stopped eating meat, as you want, right now, there would be a massive amount of cattle in the US alone sitting around, There are a massive amount of cattle in the US sitting around right now. Your solution of eating them doesn't seem to be working. Quote: there are cattle in existence right now that are producing lots of greenhouse emissions and...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira You suggest that we stop eating them, they won't simply disappear. Farmers will breed and feed cattle with no payoff? I doubt it. Quote: You either kill them pointlessly and waste the meat, or you let them kill the world with their spew. If their spew is capable of killing the world, then it's happening right now. That we kill some after a certain amount of spewing doesn't change...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira But you won't get enough people to stop that. And even supposing you did, all of the cows being allowed to live means a shit ton of walking greenhouse gas factories, each surviving on CO2 filters, thanks for speeding up global warming you damned hippies! Those cows are only alive in the first place because of the beef industry. Factory farms full of cows spewing methane wouldn't exist if humans didn't eat...
Quote: Originally Posted by merkur How do you prevent cum from crusting or staining your sheets when you roll condoms off after sex? Plan ahead and put the latex sheets on, obviously.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nosu3 It isn't, which is why there is no reasoning as to why cats/dogs are not allowed but pigs are. I think you're underestimating the bacon factor.
Quote: Originally Posted by djblisk when are we going to start killing large masses of people for food? Can they be turned into delicious bacon?
Quote: Originally Posted by Young Pro This isn't my situation, so I'd much rather make a lot more money, pay less in taxes, buy my own health care when needed (instead of subsidizing everyone else's like in Canada) When you buy your own health care here you are subsidizing everybody else's health care. Well, not everybody's - just those who can't or won't pay. Whether you're doing this in an efficient manner or padding the salaries of a lot...
Quote: Originally Posted by TylerDurden Too big of a population to do the canadian system right now... California by it self has more people in it then all of Canada. The wait in the emergency room alone would be like 400 hours if every one had access and or free healthcare....... Nonsense. You don't need insurance or money to show up at the ER and get treated. It's not as if we just shove people out into the streets to die here because...