Posts by archibaldleach

2.5k yesterday and again today.
Well, that unraveled quickly for Arsenal.
Not unless I'm working out or at a beach / pool.
The Oxford weaves can be a bit shiny (we're not talking the sort of sheen of a satin tie, much more subtle), but not overly so. Burgundy Oxford weave is very versatile. It may not be the best pairing for tweed, but will go with pretty much anything else. As far as burnt orange goes, I have a couple of burnt orange ties and the one that gets the most use is a solid wool challis. To me burnt orange just begs to be worn with tweed and fall / winter outfits, so I don't think...
Curious if anyone here has moved from running to triathlon (or just does both). I do a lot of indoor stationary bike riding during the winter and love longer bike rides at a decent pace when the weather is nice, and I used to enjoy swimming, so I've been thinking about getting into triathlons as a way to keep my fitness up without necessarily running every day. Kind of like how I started with the goal of running a 5k last year (which has morphed into a 10k for 2017), I'd...
I don't think this is a rule. If anything, a white dial is going to be seen as dressier and thus more appropriate for evening wear.
I'm fine with it personally. If you're going to do so, I do believe that it should be thin, dressy, minimalist, and ideally have a black leather strap.
^ Yup. It's a QB's league. Last 20 SB MVPs, 12 have gone to QBs, 4 to defensive players, 3 to WRs, and 1 to a RB (Terrell Davis).
Just curious who you'd put above TD. Not necessarily disagreeing, it's just been awhile since I've really thought about 1990s running backs other than Thurman Thomas, Emmitt Smith, or Barry Sanders.
Not too shocked. Some players make a bigger impact over a few seasons than others make over a career. I don't have firm thoughts about where you draw the line about HOF-caliber, but Warner played excellent football and I'd argue that without Terrell Davis, John Elway retires without a Super Bowl ring. He averaged over 100 yards per game (regular season and playoffs), with 142 yards per game and 1.5 rushing TDs per game during his playoff career.