or Connect

Posts by ANIKETOS

Roma-Napoli a fantastic game!!!!
Hernanes is a great deal for Inter...Was hoping they could get Nani but it seems that wont happen.Would have been a great mercato. Only problem is that we are soo far from third that it seems no more CL for another year.
I didn't get the name but just found it in my research...thank u for attempting to answer my question
Forgive my ignorance but the person whom Dr.Narcisse is going to spy on, has he been seen in any of the episodes?? Who is he?? A real character as well Also when does the show comeback???
Chalky's daughters death was heartbraking...That was a great scene and I so wanted Richard to kill Narcsse. I am glad Eli and Chalky are ok for next season and despite liking RIchard,i am notthat upset about it. It was a nice scene at the end.
I like ddl but I found Lincoln to be a boring movie...
That's my point...I didn't say they had wires I said it wouldn't hold up because it's not like they had wires,it's a testimony about hearing something from 20m away and from people whose motives can be questioned. Not enough in court
The Jillian set up was too elaborate and it doesn't make sense really..it's not like he had a wire or anything and depends on the testimony of people who were standing far away. Plus she could have confessed it at different times when they were all alone. Plus who would go to those lengths to get a confession.i mean the guy slept with her and helped her with her addiction. Another thing would be what if she didn't confess?? Would he have moved somewhere with her. Worse...
Germany up 1-0 Big game for france who so far are up 2-0 over Ukraine and take this to extra time
I think it boils down to your personality and what your are driving right now...I will say this however I got into a somewhat older version of the range rover and I didn't feel it held up well I think the s class looks better after time than the rr....also it looks amazing in and out and I think it's more value for money. I am facing a similar scenario but add to that the porche cayenne..my issue is that I don't know how I would drive a car that isn't an suv