or Connect

Posts by ANIKETOS

If you are looking for medication to grow it back Minoxil and Propecia are the two out there. I didn't have that problem but I used Propecia as a preventative masure when it first came out. It worked very well for me. Gaining weight was probably the only side effect for me but some people do get other side effects so please check that before taking if you intend to take. One side effect is impotence and while I didn't get that during the time I was taking Propecia I must...
It would have been amazing if they took it all the way to the 80's and 90's. The material is so rich and with their great casting,acting and all it would have been a home run.
Just finished it..don't want to comment just yet about what happened but damn this show is very good at casting.
It still kicks any other vehicle in the desert and looks great inside out imho
they really managed to fuk this show up...
That's a very popular model in the middle east... It's based on the Nissan Patrol which I think looks better. Not sure if the US has that but if it does it's better looking and has th exact same interior and you save some major money. For me that Infinity looks like a big yacht.
Nothing here about football..Juve-Roma has been a firecracker but mostly for the ref fuckups in favor of Juve. It seems Calciopoli isn't over!!!
Roma-Napoli a fantastic game!!!!
Hernanes is a great deal for Inter...Was hoping they could get Nani but it seems that wont happen.Would have been a great mercato. Only problem is that we are soo far from third that it seems no more CL for another year.
I didn't get the name but just found it in my research...thank u for attempting to answer my question