or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

When I was fit in October on the 890, it was the first time an EG shoe fit my foot. I found the fit fairly similar to the TG73 and was the same size in both. Neither the 202 or the 888 fit my feet, so I might not be the best comparison, but just wanted to relay my person experience with the last.
Your jacket seems sexually aroused.
Spot on. While it can be blunt and difficult to hear, it's better that you get it straight. Would you rather someone lie and say how smashing you look when the entire look is rubbish, or would you rather someone be honest with you and provide valuable feedback?Definitely check out DC, who can really serve as a terrific guide.
Ordered a pair of LR suede loafers and I think that they're too wide for my slightly narrow feet. For those who don't know the brand, it is from former Sutor people and the quality is excellent. If they wind up being too wide, I'll be quite saddened as I love the look of them. Thought I'd put them here before returning. Open to selling or trading.
Really like DW's take on this issue. There is good and good enough, and each person will weigh the two differently.
From where are you getting £150? It's £90, which is up from the £85 it was before the February price increase. B.Nelson is a well discussed cobbler on here, so go that route.
Ha, fantastic. Have you seen the film yet? The catholic whore bit is a line from the film, and if you have not yet seen it, I cannot recommend it highly enough!
I also volunteer, and seeing as how I’m a Catholic whore who needs to visit my black, Jewish boyfriend who works in an abortion clinic, I should immediately get the role!
And for those of you who have seen Kingsman, we all know what the royal family of Sweden likes! For those of you who haven't, see it; the film is fantastic.
Maybe OP is smoking the shoes themselves? Payless plastic has to be pretty toxic when ablaze.