or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Create an account, and you'll be able to get everything sorted. Never personally ordered, but the process seems pretty simple.
Lots of Isaia at Century 21 WTC. Staple suits were $1200 and many included the Isaia wooden hanger. Seemed to be a lot of sizes.
Simpson is my favorite followed by Alcudia.
I misread this as starting my own band, which would have been awesome. Quickly came up with a few names Metal: Sartorial Misfits Alt. Rock: The Box Pleats Hip hop: $artoria 90s: Vox and the Funky Bunch
Got a lovely piece in from @edmorel. Photo his. It's a good two shades darker IRL, which I prefer. Tax refund already earmarked
@SartodiNapoli - why do you assume malice in everything? Most of us have heard of Carlos Santos, but until Skoak started carrying the brand, its distribution for most people was essentially nonexistent. Let's take a master Neapolitan tailor, one for whom you have great reverence. Let's call him Iacopo. Iacopo is a great tailor who works only in Napoli, has good clientele and is doing pretty well. More international clientele start coming to him, and Iaocopo decides to...
Cleav just dropped the mic on this thread. This fit is sublime.
Looks like I might be popping my EB cherry
The "just spend more and buy Carmina" argument became a hell of a lot less sensible when Camrina jacked up prices. I have no experience with Meermin, but I routinely see the landed price in the US somewhere around $245. For another $100, one can get Carlos Santos or Loake; sure, it costs more. Sure $100 isn't an insignificant number to most people. BUT, if it's worth it due to better fit, better durability and better overall experience, it's not an extreme jump. Let's call...
Corcos has been killing it recently.