or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Norman always appears so happy in photos
Life post leaving Rubinacci most be be difficult for Gennaro Paone if he needed to take a UPS gig. Didn't realize the career trajectory was from lead cutter to driver.
Man this thread reminds me of bygone days. Is Foo's Hermes green breast wallet part of WSIMCBD?
I'm vehemently anti kiltie, but it works brilliantly there.
Recommended drink and smoke pairing for reading and participating in this thread: Sazerac Rye Cohiba Siglo II Any disagreements? Varying weights and strengths, and the petite size of the Siglo II is perfect for snark.
Objective chime in here. I was in the same GMTO, and these are my favorite shoes that I own. If you're a 9.5, buy this and don't think twice.
No idea, it's all in Arabic. I just know the packaging.
+1 for the Royal Oud. It's comparable to the oud I buy in Saudi Arabia, which is just splendid. Also will echo Mr. Six. If there had been more Carmina in my size, would have instantly kopped. 11 UK in Simpson and Alcudia.
Can't wear Rain as it's too wide in the heel, even when sized down. Had the same experience with John Lobb, it just doesn't work. Here are some comps if it helps: TG73 - 11 UK Simpson - 11 UK C&J 348 11.5 UK AE 5 Last - 12 C EG 890 - 11 UK
Wear the same size in both and find the fit to be very similar.