or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I'm fairly positive that the suits are Huntsman, as Huntsman did the tailored clothing for the film. I was impressed with the collection and might pick up a tie or something.
Anyone want a new pair of slippers? I got a pair of LL Bean elk slippers, and well, I already own them, so the second pair is available for sale/trade. It's a size 13, but it works well on my size 11 UK foot. Don't really have a price in mind, but I'm open to anything, whether it's a gift card you weren't going to use or cash. I'm currently in the US, so shipping would be from there. http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/70654?feat=503380-GN2&page=elkhide-slippers
Was told by the G&G employees at the Savile Row store that all of the lasts are roughly the same fit, so there will be no size changing. I can't wear any Carmina lasts besides the Simpson, so I can't comment on fit relative to others. From my experience, Carmina is incredibly wide in the heel, which is my smallest part, which is why I can wear the narrow lasts that others seemingly cannot. The TG73 is really a comfortable last, at least for me, and I recommend it highly.
These are absolutely gorgeous. I remember seeing these on the site and wanting them, so good luck with the sale!
Where in the EU? Others may disagree/agree, but I find the Carmina Simpsons and TG73 to be very similar fits.
Are you the filmmaker? If so, you might also want to consider a one-time online streaming option for SF members, who are the exact word of mouth viewers you want to attract to build interest.
Reckon it'll be available as VOD
Put them on your feet and then tie the laces.
Agree that there is a bit of a mental thing going on. While you may be a bit out of shape, your height/weight numbers are within what I consider average build, so it might be silly to attribute everything to your build. What fabrics are you wearing? How tight are your collars/cuffs? I also tend to get hot very easily, so I feel your your pain; when I am warm, I actually unbutton the cuffs on my shirt before my neck button, which I have found to make a world of...