or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Great idea! I think you should also have a step by step measuring process as well for some people who are less comfortable with the full schematics.
Damn my differing nomenclature! Yes, they are flat front. To me, flat front is like a true chino - nothing.
Final drop to $65. As the weather gets warmer, especially those on the east coast who were subject to it hitting 85 today and 90 tomorrow, these are a great summer weight.
Drop to $70 delivered. These are being returned on Friday. I also have a basic khaki that I am considering moving....I think they're hitting me in strange spots.
If my pants sell, I might be interested in the greens. May I see a better picture?
How does this guy still have an account?
Quote: Originally Posted by rayxlui I finally decided to get off my lazy bum and go thrifting and it kinda rewarded me. Picked up a Gieves and Hawkes shirt, has a smudge, but for 4 dollars it seemed worth it to try and get it out. Also picked up a Burberry bag and shirt as well and a Tumi bag. All for $20. Also so an Oxxford suit, excellent condition, but I didn't really want it. It was $30, if anyone wants it I could go pick it up...
Sorry to bump a REAAALLLY old thread, but I just picked up a pair today and have absolutely no idea what to wear with it. I've never had color issues before, wear yellow pants with no problem matching, yet seem to be lost here. I had the idea of navy in the store, but don't want to limit myself to solely one outfit, so any ideas would be welcome. Thanks!
Gone
Define large feet.