or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Quote: Originally Posted by EBTX66 +100. I don't want them to ever know I can understand them so I didn't say anything but I can't figure out what she thought my scam was? +23.5 I can never decide if I want to let on to other people when I speak the other language. I don't speak more than 2 sentences of Spanish, so it comes up less frequently.
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Get the orange gingham. I just ordered that a few days ago. I e-mailed them asking for it to be part of the weekly sales, and they told me that the sales are predicated by inventory levels. However, they gave me another $20 for my purchase towards the shirt. I'll post pictures when it arrives.
Sold
Quote: Originally Posted by wetnose Try a light brown shirt, maybe with a faint check. Personally though, I'd burn that tie. I totally accept that it's hideous, that's one of the hilarious caches behind it. I'm a diehard SC guy, as evidenced by my username, and have liked Barry Zito since he pitched for us. This tie was designed by him and was a Father's Day promotion for Oakland against the Phillies a few years ago, and I was lucky...
I'd love some opinions on what color shirt to do with this tie. I've always worn it with lime green and want to diversify. I'm ordering the orange gingham shirt from moderntailor and already envision wearing it with that and a pair of light pants for summer. Thanks for all of your opinions.
Ugh....these are my size too. I've been looking for new shoes and just might have to revisit this thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma We're announcing several promotions soon We're just waiting to finish the final inventory of all our fabrics. We added a bunch more... we're going up to 1000 fabrics... now with Sea Island... which is high quality. Btw, our thick MOP buttons for dress shirts have arrived and we'll put them up on our website soon. These thick MOP buttons are unbranded. Thanks. E ModernTailor Dress...
Musicguy - who have you used?
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Well said. Yes, especially in male teachers from what I see. Lets be honest, everyone values public education until they have to pay for it. I think people these days say they care about the quality of education, but only to be politically correct. The papers constantly bash teachers, and their unions, for anything and everything. Yet no one says the saem about police, fire, and even sanitation for...
I've really enjoyed reading this thread and the conflicting opinions going along with it. When I was in high school a few years ago, it was easy to differentiate the types of teachers. Often times the career teachers dressed much more casually, whereas the teachers who became teachers after working in the industry typically dressed better. I think a great every day look is what has already been mentioned. I'd say business semi-casual is your best way to...