or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Interesting read. I actually find my 2 button collars easier to button. I find myself getting stuck when there is only one (very small neck, very big hands).
I decided to hit up a few stores after class today because of the nice weather....I think everyone else had the same idea. Stores were insanely crowded and overly picked over. I saw one nice Lanvin tuxedo, but it was too large and too notched lapels.
Welcome to my life of small shoulders and a size 40. I'm between 17.5"-18" but quite a bit taller than you at 6'4" With your measurements look to a 48S by Canali or Pal Zileri. I think the fuller cut should really be advantageous for you and give you the room in the body and shoulders. However, you'll run into the problem that there might not be enough room for expansion of the waist to accommodate a 35" without a waist band put in by your tailor. It's really...
Here are the pictures as asked. All are somewhat wrinkled as they were taken while still drying and pre-steamed. 1. Overhead shot of the back seams 2. Close-up of seam 3. Flat front back with striped shirt 4. Flat front back with bold print The first two are my Modern Tailor shirt. The second one is Banana Republic and the third is Etro. Obviously I don't expect a $50 Moden Tailor shirt to have the same workmanship as an Etro...
I'm 23....I wear flip flops to the beach/pool like most of you. However, I do wear leather sandals quite often in the summer, and have done so with a suit before.
I received my shirt today and have quite a few observations, most good, a few bad. First - the good. 1. The quality of cotton was quite surprising. I was nervous about receiving a cheap, rigid cotton, but this is great. It's never going to be mistaken for a premium shirt, but for day to day wear it's right on par with mid-range. 2. They followed my instructions on button placement quite well. I ordered this for a summer wedding and will not be wearing a...
Banana Republic Friends and Family is next week - the 18th-21st. I won't be using the ones they gave me so I have 25 email options and 20 postcards available if anyone wants them. The first 25 people to PM me with their email address can get one. For the postcards, I only ask that you cover shipping. This is good on sale merchandise as well.
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner...ay.php%3Ff%3D5 Read through here.
Congrats - I'd go with the following: Light grey Navy blue chalkstripe Thick grey tweed Medium weight tan
You should be wearing trim, not slim. Bigger guys look larger when they hide in their clothing that is too large. Where do you carry your weight? Are you proportionately large or do you have a belly, or carry it somewhere else like your legs? 1. Get yourself properly measured and try on a number of brands until you find one that works best. 2. Realize that not everything off the rack is going to fit you and you might need some tailoring of MTM. 3. Vertical...