or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I don't think the birthday note is weird either. They developed a rapport, it was written in her client book, which she browses regularly. It was a nice sentiment, and she did her job quite well.
I was shopping for a suit this weekend and there was a couple who was a few feet away from me and really was struggling, clearly trying on sizes that were about 3 sizes too big, and genuinely not knowing what they were looking for. I offered some quick advice on fit, recommended trying a much smaller size and suggested a few brands that were better than what he was trying. They both seemed appreciative. So my question to my fellow SFers....do you ever offer...
Hi guys - In my further closet purging, I have decided to part with this very gently worn (about 4 times) BR leather blazer. It was sort of an impulse buy as the fit really worked for me at the time. Unfortunately, it was when I was a. broader and b. wearing clothing that was too large for me. Please note - you will need to reinforce the top button as it's close to falling off, and sew on one of the sleeve buttons that has fallen off (included, of course). I've found...
Here's an important question - how old are you? Check of Godfry's at Polaris....they should be able to order you something in the correct size. Every time I'm in Columbus, I check out their selection and am usually quite impressed.
How are you guys getting things so cheaply? I checked my local Rack today and the suit that I wanted a month and a half ago is still there and STILL 650.
Hi guys, Did some shopping today and came across 20-30 NWT Mabitex pants. Saw mostly size 34, as that's where I spent the most time shopping. Prices would be between $80-$90 delivered. Mostly cottons, but a few wools and linens in the mix. Please let me know if interested and I'll go back this weekend.
Do a screen shot of the invoice where there is the obscene shipping charge: document, document, document!
For anyone looking for Black Label - I am headed into the city on Monday to do some shopping/browsing and will be stopping into Ralph Lauren. Anyone who is looking for Black Label, I know I have 2 people with whom I have had existing discussions, please PM me your budget and what you're looking for and I will take a look for you.
That's an absolutely beautiful tuxedo. I wish A) I could afford it, and B) it fit me.
Quote: Originally Posted by mlongano Thanks everyone...I was just concerned that it might arrive with nobody available to sign for it, and then get returned to China to start the whole delivery process anew. Leave a note on your door....works like a charm, especially if you know your postman/ups driver well.