or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Drop to $70 delivered. These are being returned on Friday. I also have a basic khaki that I am considering moving....I think they're hitting me in strange spots.
If my pants sell, I might be interested in the greens. May I see a better picture?
How does this guy still have an account?
Quote: Originally Posted by rayxlui I finally decided to get off my lazy bum and go thrifting and it kinda rewarded me. Picked up a Gieves and Hawkes shirt, has a smudge, but for 4 dollars it seemed worth it to try and get it out. Also picked up a Burberry bag and shirt as well and a Tumi bag. All for $20. Also so an Oxxford suit, excellent condition, but I didn't really want it. It was $30, if anyone wants it I could go pick it up...
Sorry to bump a REAAALLLY old thread, but I just picked up a pair today and have absolutely no idea what to wear with it. I've never had color issues before, wear yellow pants with no problem matching, yet seem to be lost here. I had the idea of navy in the store, but don't want to limit myself to solely one outfit, so any ideas would be welcome. Thanks!
Gone
Define large feet.
Price drop - $135
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter This
It's been interesting reading people's responses. For me, I think it's okay to offer advice when someone clearly needs it, as in the case if they're visibly struggling, or,when as others as others have said, when sales associates are taking advantage of, or offering terrible advice to neophyte/naive customers. For me, if there is a customer shopping who has a clear knowledge and sees me struggling/getting poor advice, I'd hope he/she would step in and offer some...