or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

These were leftover from my last sale and I'm looking to trade these for something in my size or sell them. Size 52 Blue/White Striped Seersucker pattern 100% Cotton. Tags wholly in tact on the interior and exterior Actual Waist: 18.25" Thigh: 13.25 Leg opening: 7.8" Inseam: Factory hemmed at 34" My sizes: 40L jacket 38 Shirt 34 Pants 13C shoes I'll also trade for gift cards to retailers that you're not going to use/gilt credit/ruelala...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Stupid question: did you lose weight? Nope - I have been between 180-185 for the past 5 years. Even if so, it would have to be an enormous weight loss to gain such room in the chest; I carry a majority of my weight in the midsection, so I typically can do MAX drop 7, and often have to let those out as well since my legs are so thin. It was the weirdest thing. I've tried on the Gregory before and had to...
For all Isaia experts, are the cuts of the suits getting fuller? I tried on two Base S suits today, which usually require the waist to be let out and pants hemmed as the only alterations; today, however, everything was completely off. The shoulders were at least an inch too big, the chest had to measure to at least 45" and the supposedly 32" pants were big for my size 34" waist. I checked the internal tag, and sure enough it was still a Base S 50L Drop 8. So are...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^^ eee-SIGH-ah. Accent needs to be in the middle of the world to get the true Italian pronunciation
Received this today
champagne
Add the pocket square, you need to get some color into the second outfit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Florian Gray Thanks Sanguis. You've been very helpful in both my recent threads. Ich-Dien - Any other shops that would sell this for cheaper? Maybe RL? This was very in this past winter, which means that prices are going to be artificially inflated. Of all of the ones done, I thought Burberry did it best.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Honestly, I am amazed they fetch the prices they do. I was in Holt Renfrew the other day and I couldn't believe $350 shirts had plastic buttons. This is a recent, and exceptionally troubling, development. I'm someone who exclusively wears Etro as casual to dressy casual wear, and have noticed a disturbing downward trend. However, the "saving grace" is that most of its competitors have done the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by Frodo I agree. But now it's gone. It had no description, and I didn't know if it was a pure cotton or a blend. Email went (uncharacteristically) unanswered, and now it's pulled. I love that check on a yellow ground. Pure cotton, 2 ply, 140 yarn count, fairly light fabric. Musicguy - I have cut over 2 inches from my sleeves and they are STILL big. I have small wrists, but I guess I have to put in 3 year old...