or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

gone
I checked out the fabrics before work this morning at 8:30.....now at 6:40, over 2/3 are sold out. I'm glad I got my choice fabric and had some credit/vouchers. Not a bad choice for $28. Cross - No.: X304 looks excellent and I toyed with ordering it myself
I'll third Modern Tailor. I had my issues with them, but the product is great, and the customer service is better.
Quote: Originally Posted by royskeen That would suck. Hope there is a fire sale, though! http://www.hulu.com/watch/1296/arres...ment-fire-sale
Quote: Originally Posted by inlandisland I've got a question about the 'gauntlet' or sleeve placket button - sorry if it's been asked before... Has anyone ever requested a specific measurement for the mid-forearm, or where the gauntlet button sits? I ask because I like to be able to leave this button done up for tension for the warm/busy/dirty occasions at work where I have to roll up my sleeves... if the circumference of the sleeve at this point is...
I'll echo others' statements. I've seen great shoes there, and some marginally good shoes. While I, like many other SFers despise Kenneth Cole, I got a nice pair of KC boots there for $20. Allen Edmonds are often anywhere from $85-$145, and Donald Pliner often ranges from $100-$200. Their suit selection, for the most part, blows. $900 for a Versace summer weight suit? The pricing there is also very brand forward, oftentimes with Canali being considerably less than...
Quote: Originally Posted by EBTX66 +100. I don't want them to ever know I can understand them so I didn't say anything but I can't figure out what she thought my scam was? +23.5 I can never decide if I want to let on to other people when I speak the other language. I don't speak more than 2 sentences of Spanish, so it comes up less frequently.
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Get the orange gingham. I just ordered that a few days ago. I e-mailed them asking for it to be part of the weekly sales, and they told me that the sales are predicated by inventory levels. However, they gave me another $20 for my purchase towards the shirt. I'll post pictures when it arrives.
Sold
Quote: Originally Posted by wetnose Try a light brown shirt, maybe with a faint check. Personally though, I'd burn that tie. I totally accept that it's hideous, that's one of the hilarious caches behind it. I'm a diehard SC guy, as evidenced by my username, and have liked Barry Zito since he pitched for us. This tie was designed by him and was a Father's Day promotion for Oakland against the Phillies a few years ago, and I was lucky...