or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Crusty, I always like your looks but my point of contention is always the same - I don't like you in a full overcoat (admittedly I'm not fully keen on them normally). I might have missed it earlier in the season, but have you ever posted a full sartorial photo with a car coat? I think that I'd really prefer you in one.
I don't remember all of them, but last summer the PA (black only), Strand, and Player's Shoe were all $199. They tend to always do the PA and rotate the rest.
I nominate this guy for best new member question. He seems genuinely interested and appreciative, unlike many of the others who ask similar questions.
I was thinking more on the lines of a sartorial change for the nutcracker.
If I'm going to get proven wrong, at least it's by Hector Salamanca. Just don't be surprised when I offer you all a celebratory tequila and excuse myself to use the restroom....
I used to order from them constantly, but as others said, the prices have gotten to be ridiculous.
G&G - fairly positive
Maybe it has been because I've been on the site more often over the past month, but is it me or have there been an obscene number of new members asking really stupid questions recently?
Why wouldn't you want to go MTM?
Read through the AE appreciation thread. This is covered in extensive detail multiple times.