or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Mimo, thanks. I didn't even click the link.
Your goals seem reasonable, except for the suit, which I might curb until later. Perhaps don't spend all of your kitty at once and put the remaining balance into a new suit fund and slowly add to it. You're also not going to get a reasonable watch for that price, so definitely curb that. Do you have long legs and a short torso? I am taller than you and have a shorter inseam than you, which seems strange. If you're going for a complete overhaul, ensure that your...
Return them and then delete your account at Gilt.
God I miss this thread. The video was the second funniest animated video, behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
And fund terrorism. BBC (iirc) did a piece about how much of the world's terror organizations are funded through counterfeits/
SHS - Manfield is worse than Cole Haan. I'm not sure if you like the brand, the fit, or whatever, but I've been floored by how bad it is when I was looking at them.
I would prefer you with a higher gorge. I assume that you're going to get ripped for the polo/contrast issue, but also your pocket square is pretty flat too. Not bad, but not the best.
Perhaps detest is too strong, but at least it isn't megaloathe. I understand a lot of the trepidation on the ultra sleek shoes, with you citing arguably the two best examples excluding Sutor, yet it is all about individual preference and confidence. As I've said, that's why this board is Style Forum and not fashion forum, brand forum, or conformaforum, though I'd imagine the conform forum would just be called the conformatorium. I, myself, get self conscious in a "blobby"...
I'm glad that you recognize that your opinion is inherently your own. Shoes, like anything involving aesthetics, posses a certain individualistic element. I find the shape of the bespoke Lobb, and most British shoes, to be overly boring and "blobby," whereas I prefer a starker look, as seen from G&G, Corthay, etc. To me, the uniqueness gives the shoe an artistic element, much like I would any other piece of art. I can appreciate the beauty of classical artwork, but at some...
I find the shapes to be incredibly passé and boring. I've never found a shoe that strikes me as truly special as I have with other brands/makers. That said, I recognize the incredible construction and quality that goes into the shoe.