or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I love paisley, but it all depends on the person wearing it. If the person is a quiet, kind of reserved person, the paisley looks incredibly out of place. I've worn bold paisley with a suit before and received many, many compliments. However, I'm also tall, fairly skinny, and have a very bold personality, so it hardly looked out of place.
Whenever I cashier, I always ask if anyone offered them help rather than gave them help. More often than not, someone tries and offers but I don't want/need it; the employees should not be penalized for me being independent.
As others have said on here, Boyd's is a bit of a mixed bag. You're going to get much better prices than most comparable places, especially in Philly. The salesmen work on commission, which makes them incredibly aggressive. I have received the snarky looks before when wearing casual clothing....I was coming home from class, am I really going to wear more than jeans and a button down? I had one salesman give me a bit of a bs runaround, and when I called him on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by AJL This comment was necessary because...? Did you consider whether this might be the OP's wife/GF/friend? Yes, the internetz are anonymous, but they need not be heartless or cruel where undeserving. That's Reese Witherspoon.....
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar I hope he is not shopping in Compton or South Philadelphia. Just want to correct you...South Philadelphia is fine, it is just a very Italian neighborhood. North Philadelphia and to a lesser extend, West Philadelphia is where the sales associate will likely pull out his glock and respond with his version of what's up motherfucker?
Everything has been covered in this thread already. It is a fashion suit with questionable construction and an esoteric silhouette. For $800, you can do better.
There is also a way to follow up with a customer who says he or she is just browsing without being a complete pain in the ass. I always give them a while to look around for themselves and after a bit, I will always follow up with "is everything still going well?" When I shop, I expect to be followed up with but in a very simple and succinct way to let me know that the sales associate is still present but not trying to do anything more than assist me if necessary. ...
As a college student, sales associate at a retail establishment, and a complete asshole, I have had no problem telling off the overly smug and contentious people like you. There are going to be sales associates who are overly pushy, and that is when you have to establish boundaries; conversely, you will have sales associates who completely ignore you. It balances out. As a personal story.....it was gorgeous here the other day, so I went into a number of stores. I...
Thirded
These were leftover from my last sale and I'm looking to trade these for something in my size or sell them. Size 52 Blue/White Striped Seersucker pattern 100% Cotton. Tags wholly in tact on the interior and exterior Actual Waist: 18.25" Thigh: 13.25 Leg opening: 7.8" Inseam: Factory hemmed at 34" My sizes: 40L jacket 38 Shirt 34 Pants 13C shoes I'll also trade for gift cards to retailers that you're not going to use/gilt credit/ruelala...