or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I thought context was less of an issue here as the thread is essentially "imagine pairing your own wardrobe to two suitcases, what would you take?" However, since it was requested. I am in my 20's, finishing school, and have a fairly SF styled wardrobe. Metlin - thank you so much for that very detailed response. You echoed my thoughts quite similarly, which I strongly appreciate. I packed 16 shirts for 5 months in Milan and that number seemed to serve me quite well. ...
Maybe it is a fit issue. I have tried on every C&J last and nothing has come close to fitting me as well as the 5 last.
I bought these shoes from SteveSmith before going to Europe for the past few months and they just simply do not fit. They are the Alden for Brooks Brothers tassel loafers that are currently available in a hybrid cordovan color and chestnut brown...almost shell #8 color. They are sized at a 12C though I would argue that they should fit an 11.5 narrow or 12D MUCH better. They are quite big in the heel for me, hence the sale. I wore these for about an hour before...
Hello all - I have decided to do some major purges and these two items are amongst the losers. I would rather just buy a new pair of shoes or something as I wear my go-to watch every day and these just sit around. I am also amiable to trades with unused gift cards being the first priority. Sorry for the low quality photos...my camera did not survive my flight to the USA from Milan. Please add $7 east of Chicago for shipping, $10 west of Chicago. Insurance is...
Hello all. Long time member here, so if one person tells me to use the search function with anything less than jovial sarcasm, I am going to get rather annoyed. I returned yesterday from living in Italy for five months and leave to live in Paris for 2 months in May and will likely be living full time in one of the cities in January. Upon my US return, I have decided to pair down and redo my wardrobe to allow me to essentially fit everything into luggage. Obviously...
+1. I am trying to decide if it is worth the extra $50 as well to get my 12 C
I love my Aquascutum gun check. I love the Howard Yount suggestion and considered purchasing it earlier in the year.
Well the same can be said about a lot of things. Some can pull it off, some can't, some think that they could pull it off and in reality can't. We say the same thing about anything aesthetic. "Does that guy really think he's fooling anyone with that hair transplant, toupee, et al.?"I was a bit amorphic in my response. It is about all the things that I have listed, as well as it looking good on them. There are a few who could pull that off and there are many more who...
At the most literal, yes. However, this coat is about attitude, confidence, and balls. Bright pink is a heck of a lot different than hot pink, magenta, or any of those other Barbie color choices. This would get muted out with a pair of grey trousers and brown suede monks and be an awesome piece.I would rock this in a heartbeat if I could justify the price. I simply cannot justify that kind of money for a back of the closet statement piece that gets at most 20 wears per...
He just wants us to validate his purchases and decision making. I was mistaken giving him props earlier.