or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Quote: Originally Posted by Big A I'm not sure why AE's garner all the hate around here. Too easy to find, I guess. A lot of the designs are really, REALLY ugly. That said, a lot of the classic dress shoes are the best price:value ratio you're going to find available in shoes, with which many posters will agree. I wear a 13 B or C in dress shoes, which is incredibly difficult to find, especially in the B; I love that Allen Edmonds...
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Waiting for this to pop up in my size on ebay Would you like to live vicariously through me and purchase me the one on ebay? It is my size.
Try to find a Corneliani on sale in a 40R. Your measurements fall in line pretty much perfectly with their structure, aka big shoulders, trim but not slim.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Those veins are ridiculous. What do you expect, he has been busted for steroids and advocates HGH.
Cognac
The most important thing for you to do before selecting a tailor is to look at that tailor's portfolio. More often than not, tailors will try to accommodate your wishes, but will default to his own work as well. Try to mesh your wishes with his previous work to ensure you're going to get what you're looking for.
Your pants are too tight when your ears bleed, never before. That said, they look bad on you. They're far too long and you need a darker, more tapered wash. They look like a bootcut, which should not be worn (save for with boots) beyond freshman year of college.
Hi guys, I just ordered this from Yoox recently and despite some intense back and forth between they and I, it has finally arrived. Unfortunately, it is FAR too large on me, and exceptionally short. Please note, you should be 6'1" or below to wear this, or have a very short torso. The belt is right around the top of my belly button, which obviously won't fly This is Marc Jacobs Mainline, made in Italy. 84% Virgin Wool, 13% PA, 3% Elastane, single vent in the...
Truthfully, I wouldn't be surprised. I work at BR and in the employee magazine, I went through with a pen and circled every pant that fit incorrectly....in a 4 page spread, I had 10 circles.
I love paisley, but it all depends on the person wearing it. If the person is a quiet, kind of reserved person, the paisley looks incredibly out of place. I've worn bold paisley with a suit before and received many, many compliments. However, I'm also tall, fairly skinny, and have a very bold personality, so it hardly looked out of place.