or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Gone
Define large feet.
Price drop - $135
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter This
It's been interesting reading people's responses. For me, I think it's okay to offer advice when someone clearly needs it, as in the case if they're visibly struggling, or,when as others as others have said, when sales associates are taking advantage of, or offering terrible advice to neophyte/naive customers. For me, if there is a customer shopping who has a clear knowledge and sees me struggling/getting poor advice, I'd hope he/she would step in and offer some...
I don't think the birthday note is weird either. They developed a rapport, it was written in her client book, which she browses regularly. It was a nice sentiment, and she did her job quite well.
I was shopping for a suit this weekend and there was a couple who was a few feet away from me and really was struggling, clearly trying on sizes that were about 3 sizes too big, and genuinely not knowing what they were looking for. I offered some quick advice on fit, recommended trying a much smaller size and suggested a few brands that were better than what he was trying. They both seemed appreciative. So my question to my fellow SFers....do you ever offer...
Hi guys - In my further closet purging, I have decided to part with this very gently worn (about 4 times) BR leather blazer. It was sort of an impulse buy as the fit really worked for me at the time. Unfortunately, it was when I was a. broader and b. wearing clothing that was too large for me. Please note - you will need to reinforce the top button as it's close to falling off, and sew on one of the sleeve buttons that has fallen off (included, of course). I've found...
Here's an important question - how old are you? Check of Godfry's at Polaris....they should be able to order you something in the correct size. Every time I'm in Columbus, I check out their selection and am usually quite impressed.
How are you guys getting things so cheaply? I checked my local Rack today and the suit that I wanted a month and a half ago is still there and STILL 650.