or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Has anyone noticed that the spelling has gone to complete hell in the past few weeks?
Please let me know if you can get Italian Cypress by Tom Ford
Ugh. If those Boglioli suits weren't so short in the back, I'd buy both. Damn you for not being a long!
I also want to take a bit to chime in on this issue. I am a luxury marketing student and have read quite a bit and been taught even more. What the OP has also ignored, and I don't believe it was subsequently touched on, is that a lot of the fashion brands carve out not only exclusivity, but also a goal. In this day of leverage, credit, and expansion, many consumers will leverage themselves to obtain a status symbol, mainly a designer item which is thought of by the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Da Luis Vuitton Don along with your arsenal of banana republic clothing? Oh, sarcasm! I love sarcasm and personal attacks. Care to try some more and really show me how tough you are on the internet Louis Vuitton Don? Oh no, you might put out a cyber hit and whack me! FYI - After reading your threads and responses, I'm pretty sure that this is you.
I feel like after reading this thread that I want to return all of my Etro clothing....
I once wore a dinner jacket made of meat.
I will actually answer this question and resist my urge to be a sarcastic ass as you seem genuinely curious. I'm probably around the same age as both of you wear my mid-navy macintosh almost every day in fall. Since i am in the Northeast, it gives me rain protection and is classically styled so it has lasted me a few years now. Other options: mid-thigh trench coat, cotton pea-coat.
Final drops on the items....they're going to Goodwill on Wednesday if they don't sell.
Allow me to be the umteenth person to say congratulations on the weight loss and life change. I think you should buy 2 pieces of interim clothing: a pair of dark, straight fit denim (Levis 501 are perfect for this and very affordable) and a nicer button down shirt (you can get one of the sale fabrics on Modern Tailor). To wait two years to get into the dating game is foolish. You are already on the right path of trying to better yourself, find a companion with whom you...