or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I have no connection to the seller, but have the M-11x and I absolutely love it. Without question it is the best computer I have had in quite some time...it is compact but quite powerful.
Hi guys, I ordered these online hoping that they would do me justice and replace my older glasses...without question they look abysmal on me. The website's return policy on the website is store credit only, way to go Gilt, and I really would rather get back my money. My selling price is my original price+shipping to you rounded to the nearest whole number. These are brand new, only tried on twice. Comes with the typical suede Tom Ford case. size: 54x17x135 $115...
Coin should have some of it too; you'll just likely be paying more.
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff $1,200...? Easy.... hookers and blow. Snap polaroids to make memories last forever. Son of a bitch, I was just about to post that. Glad I read the responses before responding. +1
Price on the neon RLPL? I have a feeling it is out of my budget, but curious nonetheless.
Most importantly, if you're discussing Kiton, make sure you're saying it right. Far too often people pronounce it with American annunciation versus Italian, and it just makes people sound very ignorant.
PSA to anyone looking for Golden Fleece suits. There are a lot in 42S, and some other random sizes at the Brooks factory store at Philadelphia Premium Outlets, some solids, some stripes, some double breasted. $599 less 40% this week.
Are you able to get Italian Cypress?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker White TV fold, linen. Cant lose with nearly anything. Do NOT do blue or orange. Unless he is a UF booster attending a fundraiser.
Quote: Originally Posted by DStew Do you guys routinely find good deals on 40L's? I am the opposite (a definite 40L and not 40R) and I have a bitch of a time finding 40L at most places much less finding them discounted. Seconded; I have tried to rationalize that a 40R on ridiculously cheap items is acceptable, which it never is. I'm 6'4", so it can look comical at times.