or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I love my Aquascutum gun check. I love the Howard Yount suggestion and considered purchasing it earlier in the year.
Well the same can be said about a lot of things. Some can pull it off, some can't, some think that they could pull it off and in reality can't. We say the same thing about anything aesthetic. "Does that guy really think he's fooling anyone with that hair transplant, toupee, et al.?"I was a bit amorphic in my response. It is about all the things that I have listed, as well as it looking good on them. There are a few who could pull that off and there are many more who...
At the most literal, yes. However, this coat is about attitude, confidence, and balls. Bright pink is a heck of a lot different than hot pink, magenta, or any of those other Barbie color choices. This would get muted out with a pair of grey trousers and brown suede monks and be an awesome piece.I would rock this in a heartbeat if I could justify the price. I simply cannot justify that kind of money for a back of the closet statement piece that gets at most 20 wears per...
He just wants us to validate his purchases and decision making. I was mistaken giving him props earlier.
I find almost every pair of BB shoes, regardless of maker, runs extremely wide in the heel.
One other thing has troubled me. Are you driving a first generation Hummer? How the heck does $20 in gas equate to two hours round trip.
That was genuinely great.
S - that was my plan all along, but the 1220 threw a wrench into my plans. I have never had a suit fit me as well as RLBL does as I am a goofy shape. I have pretty small shoulders and a fairly small frame and require a 32" BOC as written above. The construction is obviously underneath standard Oxxford, but I put it right on par with Belvest. Knowledge - I will naturally look there, but I have bad luck with a lot of cuts. Right now, the RLBL Anthony is my favorite...
Recognize that the Park Ave, Strand, 5th Ave and McAllister are on AE's 5 last, which is long and narrow. I am a 13 length, but go down to a 12 on the 5 last but maintain width. You very well might have to go down to a 12.5 or possibly even a 12. It depends on the width of your foot on whether you truly are a 13 D.Since you seem to be a shoe neophyte, a last is the model upon which the shoe is built. Some lasts will work for your foot, some will not. Oftentimes...
I said it is less of an issue, not no issue I want to stay remotely on budget and not blow all of my free money on clothing and save most of it. I had always planned on going Black Label, as I mentioned it fits me perfectly OTR, including a flush back and sleeve length. I was just thrown a curveball when seeing the 1220 for the first time in person and seeing the construction. FWIW, one can typically find the 1220 on ebay for around $800 per suit, which I find to be...