or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

PSA to anyone looking for Golden Fleece suits. There are a lot in 42S, and some other random sizes at the Brooks factory store at Philadelphia Premium Outlets, some solids, some stripes, some double breasted. $599 less 40% this week.
Are you able to get Italian Cypress?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker White TV fold, linen. Cant lose with nearly anything. Do NOT do blue or orange. Unless he is a UF booster attending a fundraiser.
Quote: Originally Posted by DStew Do you guys routinely find good deals on 40L's? I am the opposite (a definite 40L and not 40R) and I have a bitch of a time finding 40L at most places much less finding them discounted. Seconded; I have tried to rationalize that a 40R on ridiculously cheap items is acceptable, which it never is. I'm 6'4", so it can look comical at times.
Nevermind-reread your post and made a stupid comment
Almost anything around Via Montenapoleone or the entire golden quadrilateral for that matter, is going to be priced fairly high as many tourists flock there, though still in the low-season you shouldn't be completely gouged. Think 5th Ave or Rodeo Drive in the States. It is tough without knowing how you're cut. I would recommend Boggi, which is comparable to Brooks Brothers and should be on the very low end of your budget. Other stores to try: Al Bazar, Doriani,...
Jump on the train and head to FoxTown in Switzerland. Depending where in the city you are, you should be no more than an hour each way.
The classic fits are still quite large. I measured them to 18.5" total leg opening, which is a good 4 inches above how I prefer them. If you're going the BR route, which you just missed out on 50% on markdowns, you need to look monogram. I would recommend against BR though if you're actively looking. I'm taller and heavier than you, with what I would call an average build, and find the stuff too big on me. Other have hit the nail on the head with H&M. Their...
Screw you for not having that RLBL in a 40L. Merry Christmas to you!
Hi all.....in the never ending Jos. A Banks promotion carousel, I came across something interesting. It is essentially buy 2, get 3 free of anything full price; or so says the commercial. Does anyone know if this is applicable only to their own brand stuff or if it works on third party items? If so, I'll buy myself 5 new pairs of shoes. I did a search and found nothing on this topic; if anyone sees something that I missed, please point me in that direction and ridicule...