or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

+1, I'd also recommend contacting eBay so that he doesn't get hit with a fee.
There is like a 27 page thread dedicated to St. Crispins pr0n. I looked through it and lamented being a student.
I saw this in NYC yesterday and the coloring of the shoe on the website is NOWHERE near the coloring of the real shoe. The shoe also came in a gorgeous walnut that I would have purchased if it came in my width that seems to not be listed online. The walnut is typical AE walnut with a darker antiquing and burnishing on the toe.
I agree with everything that was said. There were a few sellers whom I know always carried my incredibly tough to find size and I could get great deals from.
Can you post or PM measurements on the 38L?
Quote: Originally Posted by werdswerf Can anyone compare the sizing on the MacNeils to the Park Aves? I've tried on a pair of Park Aves at Nordstrom and know I'm a 9.5D in that shoe, but I'd really like a nice longwing ... just wondering how to size them. It depends on your heel and toebox more than anything. I go a size down in length on the 5 and stick with my normal width. Most tend to go one width up and one size down in length. I...
Might I recommend a dark green that is almost black? I have wanted to punch Spoo and steal his shoes even though they are not my size since seeing the photos....
I would love to pick up some Italian Cypress. Let me know what you'd like.
Flip flops are beach and beach like activity only. Conversely, a nice, leather sandal is perfectly acceptable, if one takes care of his feet. Everyone's go to suiting brand creator and director Gianluca Isaia agrees. Quote: You don't always have to wear wing tips with suits. In the summer, I wear sandals, handmade in Capri, to make my suits a little less dramatic. As long as you wear something naturally, it can never lose its elegance. There is...
Thanks guys. Some good advice and some less good advice. I was debating bringing my overcoat or not, and think that I will leave it at home. It can always get shipped to me if need be. Conversely, I am bringing my navy Mackintosh jacket, which I hope will offer ample weather protection as it is both warm and waterproof. Max, is this a style adopted by Italians? Shoes wise, I am bringing probably 7, 4 of which are walnut, which is quintessentially Italian I...