or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Screw you for not having that RLBL in a 40L. Merry Christmas to you!
Hi all.....in the never ending Jos. A Banks promotion carousel, I came across something interesting. It is essentially buy 2, get 3 free of anything full price; or so says the commercial. Does anyone know if this is applicable only to their own brand stuff or if it works on third party items? If so, I'll buy myself 5 new pairs of shoes. I did a search and found nothing on this topic; if anyone sees something that I missed, please point me in that direction and ridicule...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nadim Here's the my latest Modern Tailor shirt: P230 Pink Plain, with V128 Tartan for inside collar and cuff. Thin Mother-of-Pearl buttons. And for the bottom cut, I always ask for a round cut, but with a 2" indent, instead of 4" (like on the first shirt I received from them). The pitch is quite off on that shirt, as it was with mine in that same fabric. I am working with MT on a resolve.
If either of you want to donate your garment bags to a nice college student, I wouldn't mind
http://www.tumi.com/product/index.js...ndSrc=paramNav
Quote: Originally Posted by etb RL SA yesterday: "early/mid-November." Also said they wouldn't be doing the 30%+15%. Not to contradict that sales associate, but I was talking to the general manager of one of the three Ralph boutiques near me; she mentioned that there are four big events per year, and specifically said the 40%+15%. So either the sales associate was lying to pad his/her numbers, the general manager was lying to generate...
Quote: Originally Posted by uhurit 40r could be anything: from small to large,as the actual measurements would change based on the manufacturer, model etc...formal sizes on the label mean nothing +10000 I am a 40L, so basically the same as you. I have to wear a small in some designers to a large in others; it really depends on the cut and shape. For instance, RLBL runs pretty slim and I vary between a M and a L in that, and don't have to...
Quote: Originally Posted by letmefly Did the price of that 3-piece just go up with 201 USD when starting this thread? Yes...I was thinking the exact same thing. 40L is a very tough size here, which has yet to benefit me in any way with an amazing deal.
Any news on when the RL 40+15 secret sale is? I'm hearing rumors of November again.
Looks absolutely horrible on. I think you should probably just give it away as it is beyond salvageable....PM me for my address and shipping information