or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Hi all, I bought these shoes on here a few months ago and they unfortunately didn't fit. I've had them on eBay but have been too lazy to list them on here. Retail on these bad boys is $675. I'm really just looking to get my money back, so $275 shipped personal payment or add 4%. Edit - I'm not sure why the interface keeps screwing up. Couture line, handmade, chiseled toe, walnut color, insanely sleek last. I tried them on here on carpet, realized that they were too...
Vass would have been a better reference point. Barrie = blobbiest of the blobs.
Damn you for not being a 38. I loved this shirt when it first came out and was furious when I could not get it in my size. Good luck on the sale.
I'm starting to sell almost my entire collection of signed baseballs, including many hall of famers. Prior to ebaying it, I thought that I'd offer a SF interest check. I'm not going to post a list or anything, but please PM me if you're interested.
All of the time. Add in a bright sock to help break it up.
The 7 last is narrower in the toe box than the 5 last, which runs overall narrower.
Fortunately, I know that I have a narrow foot, but after many emails back and forth between the seller and I, who was wonderful about the process, I decided to take the gamble. I can only wear a few lasts because of my heel and almost always have issues with loafers/monks because of it. My toe box is normal width but my heel is very small.I'm a 12 or 13 C in almost every shoe and every last, but can somehow wear Santoni 12 D and not run into issues. Damn feet.
Hopefully bumping this for an answer.
After reading every thread on loafers being too wide in the heel and not getting conclusive results, I wanted to create a unique thread and hopefully get an answer. I bought a pair of loafers from a member here and I really love them. The problem is that they're quite wide for me in the heel - read, if walking, my foot slides out of them. I don't want to relist them unless absolutely necessary. I know that I have the option of putting something in the heel, but how...
I wear mine to class probably every other week or so and routinely get compliments.