or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar Austran riesling is quickly rising on my list of great wine. Both Austrian Riesling and Gruner Veltliner are tremendously underappreciated and undervalued. The advantage of this is that it allows them to be priced very cheaply. The disadvantage is that they have the potential to get quickly overvalued.
I have the option of a $100 gift card to Brooks Brothers through my credit card. Ideally, I'd like to trade it for a Nordstrom gift card of the same value to pick up a pair of shoes during the sale.
Any chance we can get a 13 added to the shoes? I think there are enough of us here that it is worth it. This is a wonderful, wonderful site and I appreciate it!
Quote: Originally Posted by LennonMcCartney I have a very large drop. 38 shoulder, 28 waist. Does Ralph Lauren make anything that is a conservative, properly fitting suit? Made in Italy Polo is too baggy, Purple Label is cost prohibitive, and well, you've seen the results with Black label. There are no variations in black label? It's interesting how the jacket is either "long as f___" or "too short".Different people have different opinions. I will...
Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy The Paul Stewart you posted looks terrible. It looks like a women's jacket. Your RLBL looks okay, but it's too big in the shoulders. My RLBL is slightly big in the shoulders too, though not as much as yours. I think the cut is intended for someone who has more developed shoulders than both of us. +1 to jrd617. Nice simple explanation. I don't think it is about developed shoulders, but rather square...
It is better, but not great. A lot of people go to RLBL because they hear such great things, especially on this forum, but it is a terribly difficult fit that most people miss on. The shoulders on most RLBL are typically structured in a way that if you have sloping shoulders, you're screwed. For your next suit, I would probably look outside of RLBL.
I would presume that this mailer is an indication that there are going to be hard markdowns taken on the items rather than a 40% promotion. I would also presume that the staple pieces will not be marked down, but rather the seasonably specific stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by Secondh3artbeat I believe that's what it's called is a "bullet strap belt" or a "bullet belt". Anyway, it's pretty self explanatory, it's a belt with bullets on it. I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy one? (shops, online, doesn't matter.) 1992
I would go for a light-to-mid grey. Sounds like the consensus two are either light/mid grey or grey POW.