or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

What is the width on the Charleston size 12?
What is the last like on the white wingtips? I am a 13C but can sometimes manage a 12D. Thanks
If this falls through, PM me.
I might be interested in the suit. I will follow up with you later.
How did I miss this? How much did this sell for?
I hate to bump such an old thread, but I am doing a consulting report on Etro on brand position for my consumer behavior class and am required to use "listening in" research. I'd love it if anyone else who has a more contemporary opinion could chime in to this old discussion. Since the last reply in this thread, Etro has really gone into cost cutting mode, which has impacted my personal view of the brand, so I know I can't be the only one. Buttons have gotten thinner,...
I have no connection to the seller, but have the M-11x and I absolutely love it. Without question it is the best computer I have had in quite some time...it is compact but quite powerful.
Hi guys, I ordered these online hoping that they would do me justice and replace my older glasses...without question they look abysmal on me. The website's return policy on the website is store credit only, way to go Gilt, and I really would rather get back my money. My selling price is my original price+shipping to you rounded to the nearest whole number. These are brand new, only tried on twice. Comes with the typical suede Tom Ford case. size: 54x17x135 $115...
Coin should have some of it too; you'll just likely be paying more.
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff $1,200...? Easy.... hookers and blow. Snap polaroids to make memories last forever. Son of a bitch, I was just about to post that. Glad I read the responses before responding. +1