or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I have had those monks in my ebay watch list for almost a week now wishing that I could afford them. Being a college student about to live abroad for 6 months can be painful.
Quote: Originally Posted by rsuhandy Black is absolutely correct for funerals. Black is a mourning color. Black is also a color that SF hates for some reason. I have a black suit and I wear it from time to time usually for evening functions even afternoon functions. Black is fine as long as it's not for business and is something that I think is nice to have in ones wardrobe; just not as a staple. This. The real problem with black...
Why must you tempt me with these?
Hello all, For sale is a NWT Polo Ralph Lauren terry cloth bathrobe. This was my Valentine's Day gift, which takes it beyond the return policy and me SOL. Let's say that things between she and I got kind of ugly, which involved a withholding of the receipt. RL shipped me a L/XL despite ordering a S/M and it is just enormous on me. It is currently packed up so I am unable to provide accurate measurements until tomorrow if there is genuine interest. This is...
Any chance that you can get the SB peak lapel in a 40L?
I purchased a suit from Gilt that was advertised as Corallo Rosso and received C'è Luca instead. Wow, where do I begin? First off, I am furious over the bait and switch and have contacted Gilt regarding this. Corallo rosso, when it first came out, was unbelievable. The construction and the fit were on par with Isaia Base V. The wool was of a lesser softness and finess, which for me was ideal, as I am not a big timer and am a college student. Do I really need a...
Hi all, I am in need of a suit. I am a college student and would prefer new over gently worn. I am a perfect fit for the RLBL Anthony in a 40L, so that should give you some indication of my build beyond my measurements. Navy or Charcoal preferably. I may be willing to play with my budget a little bit for RLBL as it is perfect for me. What I need: Jacket: SH - 18" CH - 20.5" BOC - 32" SL - 25" Pant: W - 34" Ins - 31.5" LO - No greater than...
I have over 30 pairs of Mabitex and only ever had an issue with 1. Admittedly, it was a huge issue as the rip was about 14 inches. Thank god it happened getting into my car, which just required me to go inside and change. The pants that ripped were part of the sartoriole line in wool/silk. I have many wools, blends, cottons, hemp, etc.
I tried on those Rossi monks and would agree that they run very big for any interested buyers. They're a great shoe in a very difficult style to obtain here in the States.
I'm game if we want to do a later meet-up.