or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I am still surprised that this item hasn't sold. It is absolutely stunning, and my size, but way out of my budget.
Fair enough criticism; most of the high end French shoes can be very esoteric, which I willingly concede. Berluti and Corthay are probably two of the more polarizing examples with the bold choice of color, patina, and leather, yet the shape of both is consistently stunning. To me, the arca is still the best looking shoe available RTW.
You find these shoes ugly? I'm very curious as to what you find aesthetically pleasing. The patina on most of the shoes is sublime.
Nice read...thanks for this. Corthay is easily my favorite footwear brand and company. I know that one of the craftsmen is a member here. The current windows are really well done...stained orange arca with an insane patina. I'll try to snap a photo soon as I live about 15 minutes walking from the maison.
Bumping an old thread for an opinion question. Bringing a garment bag in addition to my carry-on, do you guys think that I should roll the tie or keep it hanging in the garment bag with the suit?
Conspicuous absence from East Coast guys. Perhaps the sartorial world is not ready for WAYWN: Hurricane edition.
Holy necrobump Batman!
I think this also depends on where you are in the city. If you're in the 7th, 8th, or 16th eme, it is significantly more common than in say, the 10th....
You might want to checkout streetwear and denim as it should be a closer fit to what you're seeking.
Can you confirm the measurements of the Gieves & Hawkes jacket? They seem really big/long especially compared to the photo of the bloke wearing it. Also, is the price shipped?