or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

It is better, but not great. A lot of people go to RLBL because they hear such great things, especially on this forum, but it is a terribly difficult fit that most people miss on. The shoulders on most RLBL are typically structured in a way that if you have sloping shoulders, you're screwed. For your next suit, I would probably look outside of RLBL.
I would presume that this mailer is an indication that there are going to be hard markdowns taken on the items rather than a 40% promotion. I would also presume that the staple pieces will not be marked down, but rather the seasonably specific stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by Secondh3artbeat I believe that's what it's called is a "bullet strap belt" or a "bullet belt". Anyway, it's pretty self explanatory, it's a belt with bullets on it. I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy one? (shops, online, doesn't matter.) 1992
I would go for a light-to-mid grey. Sounds like the consensus two are either light/mid grey or grey POW.
Interesting as this was the email that I received last week after emailing several people at AE about this. Someone is wrong. Quote: Thank you for your interest in our Allen-Edmonds Shoes. At this time we have no plans to bring in a double monk strap shoe. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any further questions please call toll free 800.235.2348 and speak with one of our representatives. Sincerely, Name Allen Edmonds Shoe...
While it is probably well above your price range, even on B&S, you might be able to wear BBBF well. It is comically short on most people, but could very well fit you normally. I am not familiar enough with their sizing to discuss what a 0 or 1 correlates to in measurements and BOC.
Quote: Originally Posted by JDMills .... bringing back the Mora God that would be a good day. But what was the problem if you dont mind us asking? I have been strategically emailing them regarding this consistently this year. Every time I see them available still leftover in a store I perk up....and then die a little inside when they're never my size. If we get enough people to contact them, they will realize they're missing a golden...
What has caught me most about this thread is the complete hyperbole associated with AE. They're like a Toyota? Right. I would agree with Lexus as a claim, as AE, like Lexus, is an entry level into the premium marketplace. Allen Edmonds is a premium brand Edward Green, John Lobb, et al. are luxury brands The two are not the same product, not the same target consumer, not even in the same realm of similarity.
I bought these with a coupon and they are unfortunately far too wide for my shoes. I am just looking to recoup my initial outlay. $25 + shipping. They are a size 46, which I was hoping would work despite my narrow feet. I would put these about 4 levels above Woodlore and 3 levels behind lasted trees. Rather disappointed that they did not work, but I could see that my shoes were stretching after 20 seconds. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. I presume that the...
Your chest measurement seems extremely off, as do your shoulder measurements. I measure a 40" chest and fit a 39 in even the slimmest of Brooks Brothers cuts. There's no way that a 36.5" corresponds to a 39 jacket. Once the measurements are retaken, I might be interested in this.